39-40

☆ 39. Curse·Blood Sacrifice 11

Curse·Blood Sacrifice 11

outside the game.

"Hiss."

Heli didn't expect that just as she paused for a moment to leave the vest, NPC Gojo Satoru appeared directly to the left and right of the vest in a very buggy way.

She took a breath and opened the save file with a headache. Just as she was about to go back, she realized that she didn't save the file.

"...Forget it, let's leave it at that." Heli was silent for a moment, accepting the reality with all his might.

When she was about to continue the operation, a game system prompt popped up on the computer screen.

[Dear player, your second and third game characters have been generated. Do you want to enter the character | interface? 】

So fast, or do both come together?

Heli clicked "Yes" first.

[Scene is being generated...]

[Scene has been generated: Japan, Tokyo, in a certain area. ]

It is a beach island that is suspected to be fictional and constructed by magic power. There are a few leisure lounge chairs on the soft white sand. The blue sea is endless, but it is really as if you can feel the salty smell blowing by the sea breeze.

[Teammates are being generated...]

[Initial teammates: Curse spirits such as Zhenren, Luohu, Huayu, etc., curse masters such as Tanning House have been occupied, and the remaining available teammates are: 0. ]

"As expected."

Heli, who had experienced the previous game, also encountered this situation. After all, there was already an official NPC in the original game.

[Character: Ken Suo (Chaos Good) has been generated. ]

[You, Kensuo for short, took over the body of a man named Xia Youjie. You longed to evolve humans all over the world. However, the existence of the ancestor of the curse spirit blocked your way. At this point, you changed your purpose. The ancestor of the seal/elimination of the cursed spirit becomes the savior of mankind for the time being. 】

Since Heli only made a rough idea using the "face pinching system" this time, and the detailed settings of the vests were automatically generated by the game, Heli didn't have a clear understanding of the seemingly complicated Conso vests.

However, the game developer seemed to have taken this into consideration and carefully listed all the settings in the vest information column in detail, even without even the Consul Vest itself knowing about it.

Heli originally thought that the content of just a few pages was nothing, but the more she read, the more stunned and shocked she became.

After she came to her senses, she found that she no longer knew how to describe this vest.

"It's better to be nice to him..." He Li silently suppressed what he was thinking, and decided to make a few more orders for Kensuo Vest first, and directly eliminate the original game's brainless NPC.