98-100

☆ 98. Who killed the famous detective10

Who killed the famous detective 10

Heli keenly heard the movement coming from outside the door.

Her original thought of breaking the jar was shattered on the spot, and she was shocked.

etc! If she was discovered -

Heli immediately and skillfully got into Gin's body again. Her vision changed. Only when she lowered her head did she realize how ambiguous her current posture was.

No, brother, it’s hard not to make people think that you have some special hobbies.

She immediately hugged her beautiful body into her arms, stood up and showed a cold expression. Fortunately, her movements were quick, and the next second someone else's voice came from outside the door.

"The door isn't even closed?"

The blond and dark-skinned man crossed his arms and narrowed his eyes.

As for Heli, who was being looked at by Bourbon, he only felt that the other person's gaze seemed to be insightful, even though the other person's tone was teasing and seemed relaxed.

Heli adhered to the principle of saying less and making fewer mistakes, and acted like a cool guy, freezing to death without paying for it.

She naturally covered her face with her beautiful body and carried her back to the bathroom. She tugged on her collar again. After walking out, she approached the door step by step without making any mistakes. She faced Bourbon's gaze and opened the door calmly. Close it on the spot.

Standing outside the door, Bourbon felt more and more that something was wrong.

And Heli in the room looked around and thought of a brilliant idea.

So she prepared to knock herself out, that is, Gin's body.

As she said, Heli immediately found a lamp, and even felt as if she was about to die. She hit her forehead hard with her arm, and then got out of Gin's body with quick eyes and hands.

"Huh..."

In his soul state, Heli saw that Gin had indeed fallen on the bed. He closed his eyes tightly, and blood began to slowly flow out from the silver hair on his forehead, all the way to his chin.

"Don't blame me, Brother Gin," Heli rubbed his hands and bowed to Gin on the spot, with a sincere tone, "I couldn't help myself."

Heli quickly got back into his beautiful body. The stiffness in her body was much lessened, and she could run away. She simply put on Gin's windbreaker, zipped it up, and prepared to climb out from the balcony.

She walked to the balcony and looked to the side. The platform next door was very short and it was a bit difficult to walk, but it didn't matter.

As soon as she stepped onto the platform and walked not far, someone else's voice came from behind her.

"Stop! Stop!"

Heli was so frightened that her heartbeat almost stopped. Oh no, her heartbeat had stopped in the first place.

It turned out to be bourbon.