118-120

☆ 118. Towards reality 10

Leading to Reality 10

After finally breaking free from the suffocating embrace, Heli wanted to huddle behind Dazai Osamu, but Dazai Osamu probably saw what Heli was thinking, so he took advantage of the situation and sat on the edge of the bed with skillful movements. He picked up the quilt from the bed and wrapped it around Heli, who was unaware of the situation, leaving her with only a pair of clear and stupid eyes exposed.

"Am I right?"

Dazai Osamu also deliberately showed how stupid Heri looked at this moment.

After all, Tsurari couldn't remember much of it clearly. Just when Dazai Osamu was interested in seeing Edogawa Ranpo in front of him showing emotions such as "unbelievable" and "complex emotions".

Unexpectedly, the person in front of him, after pondering for a long time, actually raised his head, his pale cheeks stained with an excited light red, his expression was cheerful and innocent, he tilted his head, and said in a sticky tone, "How cute, Heli."

Osamu Dazai: "..." Did he ask you to pay attention to this? ! Tsk!

However, Dazai Osamu already knew the character of Mr. Ranpo, so he was not too surprised. He just turned sideways and warned the confused Heli.

"Cover your ears, like this." Dazai Osamu raised his hand and covered two sections of the quilt, which happened to cover Heli's ears through the quilt. She imitated obediently, and Dazai Osamu nodded with satisfaction.

By the way, I received Heli's shining eyes.

Osamu Dazai couldn't help but move his fingers, and poked her cheek itchingly.

Probably because he felt the gaze on the other side that could pierce him with blood on the spot, Dazai Osamu turned around again and said straight to the point to Edogawa: "Obviously, she only knows me now."

Jiang. Togawa Ranpo narrowed his eyes.

"If she hadn't met those two people, she wouldn't have..." Dazai Osamu's seemingly casual words quickly caught the other person's attention.

"Who are those two people?"

Dazai Osamu deliberately looked embarrassed, "It's not easy to deal with."

Edogawa Ranpo probably already had a target range, and he muttered a few words to himself, which was a little vague. Unclearly, the originally emerald pupils darkened for no reason, making his face look gloomy.

Then Dazai Osamu continued to add fuel and vinegar without leaving any trace.

"What do they look like?"

Dazai Osamu could feel the emotional changes of the other party more and more as he talked. After hearing the other party's inquiry, he came up with a description of the physical characteristics of the two people.

"A man with small eyes and bangs, and a man with scars."

Osamu Dazai even enthusiastically pulled out a piece of paper from his pocket, which contained his masterpiece.