51-53

☆ 51. Curse·Blood Sacrifice 23
Curse·Blood Sacrifice 23

"Be good in the future."

Heli was hazy in consciousness, her lips were slightly open, and her eyes were wet. The voice coming from her ears was extremely lingering. She wanted to say something, but she could only make intermittent sounds between her lips and teeth. In the end, He forced himself to say it.

"...No."

The extreme pleasure made her delirious, mixed with a sense of shame and anger. She tried to struggle, but she couldn't shake the other person at all.

Gojo Satoru squinted his eyes to cover up the dark light flowing in his eyes. His breath spread evenly in her ears, and his voice was hoarse: "Then I will bully you." "

Well..."

Heli didn't have time yet. When he opened his mouth, his lips were covered with his hands, and he could only make a muffled sound. The ends of her eyes were bright red, her pupils trembled slightly, and her expression became increasingly blurred.

After an unknown amount of time, she slumped almost powerlessly in his arms, and the wet hair on her cheek was carelessly pushed behind her ears by him.

Gojo Satoru held the girl in his arms in an extremely controlling manner. After helping her get dressed, he had a satisfied expression on his face and rubbed her chin with his fingertips.

After Heli calmed down, she felt an itch. She turned her head uncomfortably, thinking about what just happened, which made her feel a little unhappy.

As if aware of her emotions, Gojo Satoru lowered his head and looked at it carefully, "Are you unhappy?"

Heli's legs felt weak, and there was still a blush on her face. She raised her head and glanced at Gojo Satoru, and then moved quickly. He opened his eyes and said, "I don't like it."

The beginning was too rough. Although the other party later softened, Heli's mind seemed to still have the memories of the beginning flowing faintly, which made people cringe.

However, Gojo Satoru's lips curved slightly, and he leaned closer and asked as if to coax: "What don't you like?"

Heli shut up in embarrassment.

But he hugged her tightly, playing with her hair from time to time, and said casually: "How does it compare with that Wu Jiao Zan?"

She froze slightly.

Only then did Heli realize that according to Kensuo's method, he originally wanted to erase Gojo Satoru's consciousness and resurrect Gojo Zang, but in the end, Gojo Satoru recovered his memory, which turned into the terrible situation now.

And midway, she was the one who stopped Gojo Satoru from trying to let the magic tool continue to penetrate the wound.

...So, is she unwilling? Compared to maintaining the personality of this character.

Heli suddenly moved his gaze to Gojo Satoru.

There seemed to be a subtle overlap between the man with six eyes in front of her, his face tended to be beautiful, and his facial features were particularly three-dimensional and smooth, and the boy she remembered from thousands of years ago.