Bestfriends

Here, Shubman and Ishan sleeping peacefully in their shared room. Until the alarm clock ringed.

Shubman groaned due to the noise and slowly opened his eyes and turned it off. And then turn his eyes to the left side where his bestfriend his Ishu sleeping peacefully on his chest and a pout formed on his lips looking so adorable and cute.

Shubman just want to squeeze the hell out of his cheeks, and want to stare at him all day long. But they have to wake up for their practice.

So, he slowly kissed his forehead and shake him lovingly.

Shubman: "Ishu baby wake up its morning we had to go for the practice."

Ishan: "Shubi five minutes more le me sleep na", while burying his face more into Shubman neck.

Shubman thinks for sometime and then an idea came into his mind.

Shubman: Oh! I think we will have your favourite breakfast but now I think I can share it with other members as you don't want to wake up, ok no worries I'm going to fresh and up , you sleep.

Ishan:no you can't do this with your  bestii, I know you love me the most, said while smiling widely.

Shubman: Ok my highness shall we fresh and up.

Ishan: sure your majesty, said while playing along with.

After freshing up both went to have some breakfast before the practice.

As the members saw them,
Shreyas said, look who we have here the lovebirds likes bestfriends.

I know you were jealous of us because you don't have bestfriend like me right, said shubman.

Yeah! Only you have have a boyfriend like bestii while we have friend like bestii right, said Rahul.

Ishan:*whinning* Vi bhaiya see they are teasing us.

Virat: Don't tease my baby guys don't you guys know they are BESTFRIENDS, said while putting pressure on the word bestfriends and everybody just laugh.

Rohit: ok guys it's enough, let's them have their breakfast we need to go for the practice.

Shubman: yeah! Come Ishu have breakfast see it's your favourite one.

Ishan: wow it's looking delicious, shubi feed me na I want to eat with your hands.

Yes yes feed your baby Ishu he likes to eat with your hand because it's taste more delicious right ishu, said Siraj while smirking.

Shubman: yeah! Don't tease my baby, come baby I will feed u.

Yes shubi you are the best unlike them said Ishan while smiling.

Wow now we became villain in your and your shubi's love story, I can't believe that he is the same innocent and adorable Ishu, said Virat while faking sadly.

Everybody just laugh at the statement.

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

🔹That's it I hope you guys like it.

🔹Forgive me for any grammatical            mistakes.

🔹It's my first time writing any story.

🔹I will try to update soon.

🔹Thanks for reading.

Bye🥰