Mate (Epilogue) Final

1 year later....

It's been one years since this fluff ball came into their life and make it more beautiful.

Everybody adores the prince in the palace like how cute he is........and also became  more naughty for getting everyones attention and pampering.

Outside people didn't saw their prince, they are going to introduce the prince to the people on his first birthday.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Today's Prince  Birthday...

Currently, Shubman and Ishan and their baby is sleeping, they both are sleeping right and left side of the baby, while the baby is sleeping in the middle.

After few minutes, the baby woke up and looked towards his parents, who are still sleeping.

He slowing went towards Shubman and climbed on his stomach and sit there.

And, softly started hitting his cheeks trying to wake up his father.........as Shubman felt something moving on his stomach he woke up.

When he opened his eyes and smile widely looking the first view infront of him.

Shubman: " aww, my baby wake up.....good morning baby and Happy Birthday, said while softly tickling his baby........who started giggling loudly.

Ishan woke up when he hears his baby voice.

Ishan: "oh my, my look who woke up early in the morning, the birthday boy, Happy Birthday my munchkin, said while kissing his cheeks softly.

The baby smiled and make grabby hands towards his papa.

Ishan picked him carefully and hugged him, while Shubman is looking at both of his babies with love filled eyes.

Shubman: "Come on baby, let's fresh and up".

Then, they both went to the bathroom for their morning routine and also baby's.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Time Skip in the party hall....

The whole kingdom is invited on their prince's birthday and everybody is coming because why not everyone wants to take a look of their prince.

After some time, both Shubman and Ishan came to the party hall with their baby and everybody just cooed while looking towards their cute and adorable prince.

Prince Shivansh
Dada - Shubman Gill
Papa - Ishan Kishan
Cute and naughty boy
Everyone's favourite
Loves to get attention
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

As they came in party, everyone started to come towards them and wishing their baby.

Shubman and Ishan standing with each other while baby is in Shubman's arms.

After few minutes, another kingdom's king and queen came and start talking with the Shubman and Ishan.

As they both are busy in talking, they didn't notice their baby who is pouting because he is not getting his parents attention.

"da-da", said the baby while trying to form a word correctly.

Hearing this Shubman and Ishan both looked towards their baby who is smiling widely because he is getting his parents attention.

Shubman's eyes filled with tears as he hears their baby first word.

Shubman: "what did you say baby, say one more time please", said while smiling through his tears.

"Dada, dada, dada", the baby start repeating the word while giggling loudly.

Shubman smiled widely while kissing his baby's whole face who is laughing.

Ishan smile while looking at the father - son duo who are busy in their own world.

After few minutes, the baby's attention went towards his papa who is looking at him while smiling.

"Papa, papa", said the baby and again start giggling loudly.

Ishan: "yes, baby papa is here", said Ishan with a smile while taking the baby from Shubman and kissed his cheeks softly.

Everyone in the hall witnessing the most pure moment and blessing their prince.

Shubman: "ok, let's cut the cake ...... everyone is waiting".

Then, the workers came with the cake which is decorated beautifully.

Then, Shubman and Ishan both held their baby's and cut the cake and feed a little bit to their baby

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At night time,

Ishan make baby sleep and went towards the balcony while Shubman is taking a bath.

After some time, Shubman came out of the bathroom and didn't find Ishan in the room and then looked towards the balcony where Ishan is standing.

He slowly went towards him and back hugged him while snuggling his face in Ishan's neck.

Ishan put his hand on Shubman hand which is around his waist.

Shubman: "what happened baby, what are you thinking".

Ishan : "nothing, just thinking about how our life more beautiful with our baby and how we became husbands from bestfriends".

Shubman: "hmm, and I am very happy that you are my mate because I don't want any other person......I only want you in my life", said while kissing his nape softly.

Ishan: "I love you so much, Shubi".

Shubman: "I love you to baby", said while turning Ishan towards him and smashed their lips with each other......and carried Ishan towards their bed while kissing him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(The end)

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

That's it, hope u guys like it.

Forgive me for any grammatical mistakes.

Thanks for reading.

Bye🤗

                                              -- Author🧡