Mate(Epilogue) Part II

As Shubman got to know about Ishan's pregnancy he is too much happy these days.

After some days, they announce the arrival of prince/princess to the common people of the pack and everybody is very happy and giving the blessings to the unborn baby.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Time Skip
5 months pregnant Ishan

Shubman and Ishan are sleeping peacefully on their king sized bed, Shubman is hugging him from behind while spooning him and his face his buried between Ishan's neck and shoulder and his one hand is wrapping protectively on Ishan's belly.

After some time, Shubman stirred in his sleep when the sunlight started to fall on his face.

He slowly opened his eyes and smile lovingly while looking and his baby who is sleeping peacefully with a pout formed on his lips looking too adorable.

Shubman slowly turned his face towards him and kissed his forehead lovingly and then looked down towards his unborn baby.

"Good morning my cupcake, I hope you slept peacefully and you didn't bother your mother, Dada loves you a lot come fast", said while kissing his belly many times.

At that time Ishan opened his eyes when he feels so many kisses on his belly.

Ishan: "Good morning, Shubi".

Shubman: "Good morning baby, did you slept well ".

Yes, said Ishan.

Shubman: "ok, let's fresh and up then we will go to have the breakfast, said while getting up from the bed.

Ishan: *whinning*, Shubi

What happened baby, said Shubman while looking at Ishan and saw him making grabby hands towards him.

Ishan: *pouting*,"carry me".

Ok, said Shubman while chuckling at his baby's behaviour who became a total baby after pregnancy.

Shubman carefully lifted him and left for the bathroom for their morning routine and taking bath.

After some time, both came out from the bathroom where Ishan is wearing the bathrobe and Shubman is wrapping a towel around his waist.

Shubman carry Ishan towards the bed and made him sit comfortably and went to their wardrobe to pick their clothes.

Shubman: "Ishu, baby what do you want to wear".

Ishan: "I want to wear your shirt, it's smells nice like you", said happily clapping like a kid.

Shubman: "ok, ok", said smiling while looking towards his baby.

Shubman made him wears his shirt which is  too long for him and reaching till his knees.

When Shubman started to make him wears the pant Ishan started to running around the room while saying, "I don't want to wear pant Shubi I don't like it".

"But baby u have to wear it, we are going to have the breakfast and I don't want anyone to see you like this", said Shubman while running behind Ishan.

Ishan: *whinning and pouting*, no I don't want to wear it.

Shubman: "ok, atleast wears some shorts and you can remove it after coming from the breakfast".

"Ok, but I will remove once we came back from the breakfast I don't like it.....it's comfy to wear only your shirt", said Ishan while wearing the Shorts

Shubman made him wears the shorts the shorts and Ishan demanded him to carry him .

Shubman lift him while Ishan hugged him in koala style and  buried his face in Shubman's neck inhaling his scent.

(Something like this)

Then, they both went towards the dining table as they are walking the workers are secretly smiling while looking at their king who is carrying his queen like baby.

And then both eat their breakfast and Shubman again carried him to their shared room and tell him to take rest while he is going for some official works.

Ishan: "ok, come fast ....u know na, I will miss you", said while pouting sadly.

Shubman: "I know baby, now take rest and I will try to came quickly", said while kissing his forehead lovingly.

Then, Shubman leaves for his works and Ishan slept for a while.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

That's it, hope u like it.

Forgive me for any grammatical mistakes.

Thanks for reading.

Bye🤗

                                               --Author🤎