Mate(2)

Ah! I forgot to tell you that ,
Shubman has dark red eyes when his wolf is in control and Ishan has dark blue eyes and they have their own scent.

Let's start

Today is the day they all are waiting for.
Yes, it's Shubman's Birthday
Because today he is going to find his mate and after finding his mate he will the leader of the pack and his mate will be the Luna of the pack.

The hall is decorated beautifully and why not it's future kings birthday.

Many other kingdoms prince and princess come because everybody wants to have a mate like Shubman and want to be the Luna of the one of the biggest and strongest pack.

As the guest started to arrive in the hall and everybody is awestruck by the beautifully decorated palace.

They are started to whispering among each other about the prince's mate, like the person must be very lucky.

Then, the alpha and Luna (Shubman's parents) entered into the hall and everybody bowed towards them as showing the respect.

Shubman's father: Thank you for coming all of u. As you know today's our only son birthday and he is going to find his mate and the future Luna of the pack.

Shubman's mother: And please give your blessings to our son and  his mate.

After some time:

Everybody looked towards the stairs as they heard the footsteps coming from the upstairs, and here comes the prince and the birthday boy looking all dashing and handsome.

  Girls and boys both started to drooled over him as he is looking hot and sexy in the suit.

Shubman came downstairs and directly goes towards his parents and take their blessings who wished him.

And then guest started to coming towards him  and wishing him and he boredly thanking them.

After few minutes, his eyes started to search for a particular person who didn't wished him since morning and also nowhere to be seen in the party.

As the party going the front door of the hall opened and here comes the most awaited person for Shubman, his bestfriend, his Ishu looking very beautiful and cute.

He directly goes towards him and hugged him.

Shubman: "Where were you Ishu, you didn't came in the morning and also didn't wished me, u know na I missed you so much and I was waiting for your wishes" said while pouting sadly looking all adorable.

Ishan: "I'm sorry shubi, I know u missed me and I also missed you, I have some important works that why I can't came in the morning, sorry shubi and wishing you a happiest birthday my baby".

Shubman: " ok, but where is my gift you didn't gave me one".

Ishan: "Yeah, I have a special gift for you but after cutting the cake so wait for sometime".

Shubman: ok, said while blinking cutely.

Ishan: "Don't be too cute baby I can't handle it, stop being too adorable".

Shubman: ok ok, let's go it's time for the cake cutting.

Ishan: " you go I have to meet someone".

Shubman:"but, I want you beside me".

Ishan: "you go I said na I'm coming in few minutes, ok now be a good boy and go", said while pushing shubman softly towards the table.

Shubman:"ok, fine I'm going but come fast I want you beside me".

Ishan: 'ok'.

Then, Shubman wents towards the table and Ishan goes towards another side.

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

🔹That's it, I hope u liked it.

🔹Forgive me for any grammatical mistakes.

Thanks for reading.

Bye🤗

                    - Author..😊