Mate(Epilogue) Part III

Time Skip
9 months pregnant Ishan
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Here, Shubman and Ishan are sleeping peacefully in their room and it's about to morning.

Ishan started to stirred in his sleep as he feels some pain in his lower abdomen,........first he try to shrugged it off but after sometimes it's became unbearable and suddenly he feels something wet between his legs............and then he comes to know about that his water broke.

(I don't know much about these things , I just read it somewhere)

"Shubi, wake up.....my water broke I think it's time for the delivery", said Ishan while shaking Shubman hardly with a painful voice.

Shubman immediately wake up and looked towards Ishan who is crying while holding his belly.

Shubman gets up from the bed and wents towards Ishan and lift him in bridal style.

Shubman:"Few minutes more baby, we are going to the hospital", said while leaving the room hurriedly.

Shubman orders the maid to bring the bag which have things for the baby and Ishan until they are in the hospital.

After some times,
They both reached to the hospital where doctors are already waiting for them as Shubman informed them when they are coming from their home.

Shubman laid Ishan on the strecher and started to walk towards the operation theatre.

As, they reached infront of the OT doctors said Shubman to wait there.

"No, Shubi I want you with me.....please come with me, said Ishan while crying and holding his hand.

Shubman:"Can, I come with him doctor please........I will not disturb you guys".

Doctors said 'yes' and then they went in OT and started their procedure.

(I don't know about delivery that's why I am skipping that part)

After some time, with Ishan's constant crying and screaming while Shubman calming him,......... they heard the loud cries of the baby and Ishan fell unconscious due to exhaustion.

Shubman eyes filled with tears as he hears the voice of his baby, his blood and the symbol of his and Ishan's love.

"It's a boy Alpha (king)......the kingdom got his prince and future heir, said doctor while smiling widely.

Doctor gave the baby to the nurse for cleaning him........... and doctors inform Shubman that due to exhaustion Ishan went unconscious after some time he will woke up.

After few minutes, the nurse came with the baby who is sleeping peacefully while wrapping in a soft towel.

The nurse softly handed the baby to Shubman who lifted the baby carefully in his arms and stared at him with loved fill eyes.

(The baby)

After some time, Ishan woke up looked to his left side where Shubman is sitting with their baby in his arms.

"Shubi", said Ishan while looking lovingly towards his husband and baby.

Shubman stand up and went towards him and sat beside him while handling the baby to Ishan.

Shubman: "Baby, it's a boy.......look how cute he is just like you".

Ishan: "yeah, our baby".

Shubman: "Thank you baby......... thank you so much for giving me best gift of my life......I Love You."

Ishan: "I Love you to Shubi......thanks for coming in my life and making it more beautiful".
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

That's it, I hope you like it

I will update one more last part.

Forgive me for any grammatical mistakes.

Thanks for reading.

Bye🤗

                                                --Author💙