Mate(Epilogue) Part I

Requested by @oppalovemeplease
This is for you..
Enjoy

Time Skip
After 2 years

In this 2 years, many things has been changed like Shubman and Ishan get married their love for each other is increasing more day by day.
Shubman and Ishan became the Alpha and Luna (King and Queen) of the pack and fulfilling their responsibilities gladly.

In the pack house:
The house is getting decorated beautifully, why not because it's their Kings birthday and everybody wants to celebrate it. All peoples in the pack is very happy about it.

Time Skip to the party hall:
Guests are coming in the party, other kingdoms king are also invited and whole blue moon pack is invited for their kings birthday.

People started gathering in the hall while talking with each other and waiting for their king and queen arrival.

After some times, they heard the footsteps coming from the stairs and there comes the most awaited person for them, their king and queen looking beautiful with each other.

As they both come downstairs, people started to wish their king and elders are giving their blessings.

As the cake ceremony is about to start, the workers came with the beautifully looking cake, that leaves everybodys mouth open.

(The cake)

Shubman and Ishan came towards the cake and both  cut the cake together and feed each other.

Everybody started to give their present to the king and the king is thanking them.

Time Skip where the party ended...

As Shubman and Ishan entered into their room, Shubman pinned Ishan against the walls and started to kiss him lovingly.

After kissing him for atleast 5 minutes, he pulled away and asked Ishan, "Where is my gift baby, U didn't give me one", said Shubman while cupping his face.

Ishan: "So, my alpha wants his gift hmm".

Shubman: "Hmm, because I know u always have something special for me".

Ishan: "Yes, of course, but this gift is very very special and you will love this the most".

Shubman: "then give me", said while whinning.

Ishan: "control baby ".

Shubman: "nah, you know na I can't control excitement".

Ishan: *while laughing* ok, ok now close your eyes and sit on the bed like a good boy and I'm coming with your gift".

Shubman: *sitting on the bed* come fast ok.

After few minutes, Ishan came with a box in his hand and sit beside Shubman on the day.

Ishan: "now open your eyes".

Ishan gave the box to Shubman and said, this is your gift and I know u will love it.

Shubman: "can I open it now".

Ishan: "of course, it's your gift".

As Shubman open the box and saw the gift, his eyes filled with the tears and he started to crying softly.

(The gift)

Ishan: "what happened baby, aren't you Happy".

Shubman: "no, it's just happy tears, Thank you, Thank you so much baby, this the best birthday gift ever", said while pecking his lips.

Ishan: "so, Congratulations we are gonna be parents".

Shubman suddenly came into the realization and lift Ishan in bridal style and started to spin him while laughing loudly.

Shubman: "We are be parents baby, I'm very happy".

Ishan: "Put me down Shubi, my head is spinning".

"Sorry, sorry baby", said Shubman while putting him on the bed.

Ishan: it's ok! said while sitting on the bed comfortably.

Shubman kneeled down infront of him and slowing lifted his shirt and start caressing his flat belly.

Shubman: "hey baby, it's me your dada, you know I'm so happy that you are coming in our life, come fast I can't wait to hold you in my arms", said while softly kissing his stomach.

Ishan: "Shubi the baby can't listen anything , he not much developed", said while giggling slowly.

Shubman: "you don't know my baby can listen me".

Ishan: ok, ok, said while giggling cutely.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

That's it, I hope you will like it.

Forgive me for any grammatical mistakes.

Thanks for reading.

Bye🤗

--Author❣️