Mate(3)

As Shubman wents towards the table, the announcement about cake cutting ceremony announced by the MC, Shubman's parents and other guests started to gathered around the table.

Shubman's father: "Let's cut the cake baby it's 11:55 and you will find your mate at 12 o'clock.

Shubman's mother: "yes baby let's cut it".

Shubman: "But where is Ishu , I told him to come here but now he is nowhere to be seen, let's wait for sometime".

After two minutes

Shubman's father: "ok, let's cut the cake baby it's almost 12 and you also have to meet your mate, Ishu must be here somewhere, he will come".

Shubman:'but...

Shubman's mother: "no baby there is no time left, let's cut it".

Shubman:*sadly* 'ok'

Then, Shubman take the knife and cut the cake and everybody started to sing the birthday song for him, *Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Shubman*.

Then, Shubman feed the cake to his father and as he is feeding the cake to his mother, the clock make the sound indicating that it's 12 o'clock.

Shubman's eyes started to turned red as he smells the most intoxicating scent like the soil after the rain and a pinch of freshly bloomed rose.

(I don't know if these two scent have any combination, I just write it)

His alpha his taking control over
him, everyone started to whisper among themselves and looking everywhere and trying to spot his mate.

Shubman started to look around the hall trying to catch from which direction the scent is coming from.

After some time, he moved towards a particular direction from where the scent is coming from, he looked at the direction with his bloody red eyes.

"Mate"

His wolf said,

His eyes filled with the tears as he saw his mate standing few metres away from him.

His mate's eyes is also shining with the dark blue colour while looking at the Shubman with a smile on his face.

There stands his mate, his bestfriend, his baby with his arms wide open waiting for him to come and hug him tightly.

Shubman hurriedly wents towards him and embrace him in a tight hug and started to crying softly.

Ishan: "what happened baby are not you Happy that I'm your mate, you yourself said that you want me as your mate, then what happened why are u crying", said softly and lovingly while caressing his back.

Shubman: " no, *sobbing softly* I'm just too happy that u are my mate it's just I can't control myself".

Ishan: "aww, my baby how cute you are", said while squeezing his cheeks softly.

Shubman: " no I'm not", said while pouting cutely.

Ishan: " So, how is my gift did you like it, hmm".

Shubman: *thinking something deeply* "it means you know I'm your mate and you didn't told me, I'm not gonna talk to you", said while huffing cutely and folding his arms on his chest.

Ishan: "Oh! How sad *sadly faking* ok, no worries so, you don't want me then I'm going to marry the boy to whom my father want, said while controlling his laugh.

But he didn't expected the next thing that happened.

Shubman: *eyes turning into red* don't you dare, I will burn this whole world if you will go to the another person, you are mine, only mine, said possessively while greeting his teeths.

Ishan: ok, ok control baby, I just joking, said nervously while looking in Shubman's eyes.

Shubman: "you know na I don't like this types of jokes, especially for those things which belongs to me, and you're only mine, no one can have you.

Ishan: "yes, I'm only yours baby now please cool down, you are scaring everyone.

Shubman immediately hugged him, trying to control his anger  and snuggled more into his mate's neck trying to take as much as scent of his mate which is calming his anger.

Shubman: "you know your scent is very intoxicating, I want to smell it always".

Ishan: "yes, you can smell it always as I'm your mate", said while smiling.

Shubman: "yes mine, only mine, my omega and my future queen, said possessively while tightly holding his waist.

Ishan: "only yours and you are mine, my alpha and my king".

Then, they both hug each other tightly feeling complete with their mate in their arms, moon goddess gave them the most beautiful gift of their life and they are very happy about that and thanking the god repeatedly.

The end.

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

That's it, hope u like it.

Forgive me for any grammatical mistakes.

Thanks for reading.

Bye🤗

                                -- Author🫶