Lovable enemies⚜️(2)

Time Skip,
University student Ishan and Shubman...

Here, Shubman and his friends are sitting in the cafeteria....talking with each other........until a girl came towards Shubman and said, "Hey! Shubman would you like to have a coffee with me", said with a flirting tone.

Shubman just made a eww face and said, "Attending professor's lectures is better than your coffee date......I don't have any interest".

Shubman's all friends just laugh at the his statement.

Tania (a random name) just stomped his feet and leaves from there.

Shubman's friends circle have group of 5 people who are....Mayank, Tilak, Abhishek, Ravi and Shubman himself.

(Mayank and Tilak are also Ishan's friends because four of them are together since highschool)

Ishan is not in the University because he want to do some other course......which is for one year that's why he went to London......and now he is coming back to join the same University........with his friends in second year.

As all of them having their lunch.....Mayank phone rang......a smile spread on his lips while looking at the caller Id.......he immediately picked the phone.

On call:
(Bold is Mayank and Italic is Ishan)

Hey, Ishu how are you?

Here, Shubman's ears perked while hearing Ishan's name but.......he just show that he don't care.....while eating the food.

I'm fine and what about you.

When are you coming back.....you know na I miss you.

Yeah, I know u guys miss me......I also miss you.

Then, come back na.

As you wish my friend.

Wait.....hold on are you really coming back.

Yeah, my course completed......now I'm coming......I will join the University from tomorrow.

I'm so much happy......just come fast ..... can't wait to meet you.

Yeah.....I know......ok bye everyone and......bye Shubi.

Bye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Who is he.....and how did he comes to know that Shubman is here", asked Abhishek.

"He is our school friend......and Shubman's childhood frenemy........and we don't have to say.....they both can sense each other presence", said Mayank.

"Is it true Shubman"? Asked Ravi.

"Don't ask him.....he will not tell anyone that.....how much he misses him", Said Tilak.

"Oh! I'm already excited to meet this boy", said Abhishek.

As the conversation going on the hear the bell rings....and went towards their classes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Time Skip..

Shubman came back from his University and got fresh and up, laid on the bed.......and start thinking about Ishan.

Oh! How much he is happy that Ishan is coming back......after a whole fu*king year......how much he misses him.

As he is thinking all these he hears the car sound.....and he know Ishan is here.

(As you guys already know they are living beside each other).

In the evening, Shubman just fresh and up......and changed his clothes and went towards Kishan house.

As he enter.....he saw Ishan's mom.

Shubman goes to her and hugged her and said, "How are you mumma"?

"I'm completely fine beta (son).......and yeah he is in his room", said Ishan's mother.

"But, I didn't asked for him......can't I come to meet my beautiful mumma ", said Shubman.

"Yeah, yeah I know everything........so don't try to fool me", said Ishan's mother.

"Ok, fine I'm going to meet him", said Shubman.

Shubman then went upstairs and went towards Ishan's room.

As he opened the door........he saw Ishan is standing in the balcony.....while looking outside.

He slowly went towards him and back hugged him and whispers in his ear, "Hey baby".

Ishan startled when someone hugged him.....but then got relaxed as he can recognise the person by his touch.

He turns around and hit Shubman on his chest and said, "What the hell.....you scared me".

"Aww...is my little baby got scared by me", said Shubman while smiling.

"Don't you dare to laugh at me you idiot", said Ishan.

But suddenly, Shubman hugged him and said, "I miss you so much baby".

Ishan also hugged him and said, "I missed you too Shubi".

After that they spend some time together and sleep on the while cuddling with each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next day at University...

Here, Shubman is taking out his book from the locker.....until he hears his name called out loudly.

"SHUBMAN IDIOT GILL", came a loud voice from his behind.

As he turned around.....he looked in the direction and saw........Ishan is standing there with a very pissed expression.

Everyone just stand on their place.....when they saw that a new boy is cursing the college's Hearthrobe.

Everyone wants to know that......what will Shubman do......with this boy and they are praying for him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

That's it, hope u guys like it.

Forgive me for any grammatical mistakes.

Thanks for reading.

Bye🤗

Author❣️