Lovable enemies ⚜️(3)

Next day at University...

Here, Shubman is taking out his book from the locker.....until he hears his name called out loudly.

"SHUBMAN IDIOT GILL", came a loud voice from his behind.

As he turned around.....he looked in the direction and saw........Ishan is standing there with a very pissed expression.

Everyone just stand on their place.....when they saw that a new boy is cursing the college's Hearthrobe.

Everyone wants to know that......what will Shubman do......with this boy and they are praying for him.

As Shubman looks at Ishan and give a nervous smile......because he know what's coming.

"Run....before I catch you and you also know if I'll catch you....it will be not good for you.....so run as much you can", said Ishan.

Saying this Ishan started to run towards Shubman.....who also started to run towards other side.

While they are running.......other students are stunned......they think that Shubman is going angry at Ishan......but there is another situation.

Here, he is not angry.....but laughing while running.

As Shubman started to run fast......Ishan know he can't catch him......so he does what he always do.

While running he just yelled.....and shows it like that his ankle just twisted.

Here, now the students are more eager to know......that what will Shubman do now.

But, their mouth hunged open as Shubman stopped running and immediately runs towards Ishan.

"Are you ok baby......did it is hurting a lot", said Shubman being worried.

Here, Ishan just gives a mischievous smile.....and Shubman know he just got tricked.

But before he can run again......Ishan just twisted his ears and said, "Now what you will do Mr. Gill".

"Ishu baby leave me it's hurting", said while holding his ears.

Here, some students are about to faint to hear the nickname.

"Why because of you I miss my first class....on the first day of the University....and you want me leave you", said Ishan.

"Ok, ok I'm sorry baby now leave it.... it's paining", Shubman replied.

Ishan just leaves his ears and both of them went towards their second class.....because Ishan is late for his first class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In cafeteria....

Shubman's friends are waiting for him on their usual seat....and Tilak and Mayank are more excited to meet Ishan.

Then, after few minutes.....Shubman and Ishan came their and Tilak and Mayank immediately hugged him while saying how much they miss him.

Then, Shubman introduced Ravi and Abhishek to Ishan.....and they quickly became friends....as you know how Ishan is.

"Shubi I'm hungry.....go bring something for me", whined Ishan.

And here Shubman immediately stand up for going towards the canteen.

Abhishek and Ravi are like.....he is the same Shubman....who don't like anyone order him.

Abhishek and Mayank also tagged with him for bring their lunch and also for other two.