CHAPTER 1 (EDITED)

Clara's POV

Good morning self! Today is Monday, and the first day of classes, so surround yourself with good vibes only.

Inhale.....

Exhale....

"Clara, are you done? We're going to eat, your Daddy and your sister are waiting downstairs. Kindly get your brothers also."

"Yes mom! Coming!"

I'm Clara by the way.

Clara Elise Miranda, 13 years old. From the Philippines!

Ms. Universe? Haha! Kidding!

I'm also turning 14 this coming October 15.

I'm in my 3rd year of high school and I have a twin sister named, Zara Louise. We are studying at the same school, St. Thomas Aquinas School, but we have different sections. It's okay with us that we have different sections so that at least we are not competing with each other, and we can avoid people comparing us, although we can't really take that away from people, especially since we are both achievers in the class. From first year we both got 1st Honor in our respective sections.

My twin and I, are identical, they say that we are beautiful like our mom, but we have our own personalities which makes us different from each other. Zara is very straight forward, while I don't want to offend other people and I always think what if I was in this person's shoes. Do you get it? Some say, I am also very idealistic.

We have also a younger brother, and they are also a twins-- Andrew Eli and Leandro Levi. They are already a 6th Grader in Elementary. Studying with the same school with ours.

*Buzz* *Buzz* *Buzz*

Ops, someone chatted.

*ROYAL SQUAD GC*

Rochelle Magsino: Where are you guys? I am already here at School.

Kevin Suarez: On the way

Samuel Lawrence "Sam" Bueña: Here in cafeteria with Paola. Sitting here at Harveys.

Clara: Zara and I are on our way also. Andrew and Leandro is such a morning slow poke.

Zara: Jaybee, where are you?

Jaybee Roxas: I just took my brother to the other building. It's his first day. 1st Grader.