CHAPTER 2 (EDITED)

Clara's POV

It's the second day of class today and we're here at Gazebo again and having lunch.

"Clara! Kevin! Come on, help me here. In our whole discussion about Math earlier, this is the only thing I didn't understand. My brain suddenly slowed down!" Rochelle said.

"Why didn't you ask Ms. Panganiban earlier?" Kevin replied.

"I do asked! Over and over again, Ma'am has already teased me. Come on, you two are the Math Wizard among our friends." Rochelle complained.

"What is that? We have Math later right? Zara and Jaybee. That will be our topic too." Renzo said.

"Bro, Kevin, I didn't understand that either. You know I just came in." said Val.

Renzo Paolo Ayala, and Valen Christopher Untalan, they are also our friends. They just came in now. Renzo was operated on because of appendicitis, while Val just returned home with his family from Hongkong.

"Alright like this, go back to the Math discussion on the first day, didn't you also have Math yesterday? Here look at my notes." and Kevin started to explain and they listen even Zara, Jaybe, and Renzo because they also have Math Class after lunch.

By the way.... Me, Kean, and Paola are in the same section, 3rd Year- Simon.

Zara, Jaybee, and Renzo are together, 3rd Year- Matthew.

Rochelle and Lance are together in section 3rd Year- Tobias.

Then Kevin, Sam, Val, and Sab are together in section 3rd Year- Achilleus.

I also saw Mara in the distance sitting alone on the bench, and I thought of going to see her.

"Guys, just wait, I'll go see our new classmate who is a transferee." I said.

"Bii, I'll come with you." Sab said, and Paola also joined.

"Mara!" I called to her while approaching behind him.

"Oh! Hi! Have you eaten yet?" she asked.

"Yup, we're done. Mara, by the way this is Paola, one of our classmates, and this is Sab from 3-Achilleus. They are my friends." I introduce her.

"Hello! I'm Mara. Nice meeting you. Come, sit down." Mara said.

"No need Mara, actually I would like to invite you to join us with my other friends at the Gazebo so you won't be alone. I will introduce you to them. Don't worry they don't bite" I said to her.

"Oh! No, It's embarrassing. I don't belong there." Mara refused.

"Girl, don't say that. Come on, you'll enjoy their antics." said Sab.

"Yes. Let's come so you can meet them too." Paola tried and pulled her upright.

Mara did nothing and just scratched her head.

"Alright. But it's really embarrassing." Mara said and we just smiled.

When we arrived at the Gazebo, I introduced them to Mara one by one.

I know it's a lot to remember.

"I hope you remember all their names, even their faces." I said to Mara once I was done introducing my friends.

"Which school is Mara from?" asked Val.

"Oh, Val is making moves." Jaybee teased and Val elbowed him.

"I'm from Holy Divine Cross School in Davao. We just moved here to Manila because of my father's company engagement. He has a 5-year project contract because his company needed him here in Manila." answered Mara.