Chapter 10 (EDITED)

Kean's POV

I'm here today at the Adidas Store at Two Parkade Bonifacio Global City (BGC)  in Taguig, I bought my Basketball shoes, and some shirts and pants.

When I looked at my wrist watch, it was 5:00 pm.

I walked around the High Street to unwind, somehow. The air is fresh even though there are a lot of people.

I checked my phone and it was just the Royals' chat, but I wasn't reading it.

As I was walking, I noticed a familiar person in the distance.

C-clara and Bryan. Together.

I don't know what's got in to me and I noticed that I was following them already.

It was as if my feet had a mind of their own, and just did what they wanted.

I am maintaining my distance with them so they don't notice me.

What am I doing to myself?

Didn't I say I would stay away from Clara as long as I could, but why am I here now and following them.

I don't know what they are talking about. They suddenly stopped, and I stopped too.

I saw Clara close her eyes.

I noticed that Bryan was slowly leaning forward towards her.

I couldn't stop myself anymore and I ran closer to her.

No!

I really can't!

I'm keeping a pace now.

I grabbed and punched Bryan.

I saw Clara startled by what was happening, and unable to move from where she was standing.

Is this it?! Is this the prize for me try getting away from her?!

If it's just like this, then I can't anymor!

I can't trust Clara with another man.

I punched Bryan again with full of anger.

Clara tried to wean us.

She shouted, and Bryan and I stopped fighting, Clara pulled us away from the crowd.

I don't care what other people say right now.