CHAPTER 14 (EDITED)

Kean's POV

We are here today at Clara and Zara's house, today is their birthday, October 15, Sunday.

Tomorrow is Clara's match for National Mathematics Olympiad, and our first monthsary. She is very busy. I understand that. So now I will give my gift to her for our monthsary tomorrow.

All are friends and I went here together, Paola picked us up with their van, of course with a driver, we were under age for driving. 

Although the celebration was still lunch time, we went early to mess with the twins. Time check today is 10am.

"Happy 14th Birthday to our favorite twin girls, Clara and Zara!!!!" The girls greeted.The boys also greeted the twins, one by one.

"Thank you so much. Come on in." Zara said.

They entered and walked, Clara and I slowed down.

"Happy Birthday Babe and Advance 1st Monthsary to us!" I greeted her and we hug then I sneak a peck of kiss on her forehead. She smiled at me and greeted me back.

As we walked, I slowly leaned in Clara's ear and whispered.

"I love you!" I whispered to her. I saw her shocked and blushing.

I still love her reaction every time I say that word to her. Her reaction is still priceless for me.

"Aren't you used to it yet?" I teased her while laughing, then she shook her head in shame. I wrap my arm around her while walking.

"Oh Kean! How are you?" Clara's Daddy greeted us holding some food that they were bringing out to put on the table in the Garden. By the way, we are legal with Clara's parents and I was very nervous when Clara first introduced me as her boyfriend and her Daddy's question was very serious, but Clara was also very nervous when I introduced her to my parents. My mother likes her though. My dad even pissed me off because he said I was good at choosing a girl. 😁😁

"Good morning Tito! I am very fine, I'll help you with what you're carrying." I said, and uncle gave me the other one he brought, I said goodbye to Clara and left her first.

After I put down other foods, I went to their kitchen to get the rest. When I entered I saw Clara's Mom with Leandro and Andrew.

I gave a fist bump to the two boys ruffles their hair by my hands.

"Hello Tita!" I said. Clara's parents are really hands-on with their family, they prepared all of this themselves. Their house is big, besides Tita, Tito, Clara, Zara, and the 2 boys, they still have a one driver for the twins, 2 maids, and a gardener/boy maid. Making them 10 in the house.

"Oh Kean! Hello! I'm sorry my hands are greasy, are you with your parents?" she asked.

"No Tita, but they said they were coming later. I was already with Rochelle, and other friends." I answered.