CHAPTER 12 (EDITED)

Mara's POV

Two months have passed, and it's already September! Yes! It's been months and the countdown for Christmas has started, but there are still so many school works that need to be done and completed.

Clara just finished their Inter-School Quiz Bee, Jaybee's birthday has passed which is September 3. Next week is Sam's Birthday, September 21.

"Guys, have you seen Clara?" Kean asked.

We are now at the Enchanted Kingdom, the last destination of our School Field Trip.

"Nope,  You were with her earlier, right?" Paul said. Paul Andrei Torres is our classmate, 3rd Year - also Simon. They've known Clara and the group for a long time and he just had to stay away from the group when Clara busted him. Over the past week Paul came back and talked to Clara and to the whole squad and apologized for staying away from them since Clara busted him, he said it was hard to move on but now he accepts it. They asked Kean if it was okay since he knew that Paul had a feeling with Clara. Kean said, "JUST STAY AWAY FROM MY CLARA STARTING NOW. AS LONG AS YOU KNOW YOUR BOUNDERIES, I AM OKAY WITH IT." Haha! Kean is cool too, right?

By the way, Clara and Kean are making progress because they are already in the courting stage. It was last month, when Kean said it to Clara. When I said "KEAN SAID IT TO CLARA" literally HE SAID IT.

This is what he said to Clara.

"WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO BUT I WILL COURT YOU!" that was Kean's exact line to Clara, and Clara was as confused as hell. Hahahaha! Why? because Kean is so angry at the many boys chasing Clara at school, plus he even found out who are the 3rd year students are who tried to flirt with Clara, because he heard it from Zara.

"I was just with her a while ago, but when I look behind me, she's gone. It's hard to be with that girl she's going everywhere. I've been looking for her for a while now." Kean complained, but you can see that he is worried. There are still a lot of people here in the Enchanted Kingdom and we have other schools going on a field trip at the same time. Kean tried to call her again but there was no answer, it just kept ringing.

"Alright, I'll look for that shorty first. Call me when you see her." Kean said, poor thing, he looks so tired he's been spinning everywhere.

Kean's POV

Where is that gir might bel!?

"Hey! Robin! Robin!! Did you see Clara?" I asked our classmate Robin.

"Ah! Yes, she's at the Jungle Log! I just finished there too." he answered.

"Alright! Thank you!" and I quickly ran to the Jungle Log!

But...

Where is the Jungle Log?!!!!!

HOLY CAT!