CHAPTER 8 (EDITED)

Clara's POV

Good morning Royals. Time check 7 o'clock in the morning and Zara and I were walking through the school gate. My lower abdomen still hurts since it's only my 2nd day, Mom said that it doesn't just go away right away, it usually takes about 3 days before the pain goes away.

"CLARA!!!!!! OMG You're alive again!!" Who is that noisy in this early morning?😅 I turned around and it was Ate Ren.

"Ate Ren, I am not dead yet. 😅😅" I said and we laughed together.

"I heard regarding you from Zara. How are you?" Ate Ren asked as we walked.

"Getting better. That's how it feels, isn't it? It's hard to be a woman." I answered her.

"You right! We have to go through with pain. Anyway, I gotta go! Just don't play dead again huh? Hahaha! Mwuah! Mwuah!" Ate Ren said with matching flying kiss while walking ahead of us.

"They turned you into a dog? Play dead. That's crazy!" suddenly someone spoke behind us.

"Don't start with me Kean! I hate you!" I slapped him for what he said but just too soft.

"We go to Gazebo?" he asked.

"Yes, let's wait for them, it's still early." Zara said.

When we got to the Gazebo Rochelle, Jaybee, Paola, Sab, and Sam were already there.

"Clara!!!!!!" Rochelle, Paola, and Sab shouted as they ran to me and hugged me with Zara.

"What the heck are you girls, screaming and shouting this early!?" Kean said, the three girls tormented him, then he started to walk.

They keep asking me nonstop if I'm okay, and how I'm feeling.😅😅😅 

It sounds like it's good to record my answer so I can play it again later when someone asks me. 😅😅

Jaybee went to us and said good morning and took Zara's bag and walked first back to the Gazebo.

"Guys, I have something for you! You know I love you so much." Paola said and handed each of us a sandwich. Paola really likes us to prepare something like this for all of us. Actually, among our friends, Paola really comes from a really rich family. The type of those parents don't need to make an effort to earn money. 

Soon the other Royals arrived, and Mara also.

"Next week is the exam. Shall we do a group review?" asked Sab.

"I'm in, do you want it? This weekend?" I said to her.

"It's not allowed at our house this weekend. My parents have a gathering together with their friends." Paola answered.