CHAPTER 13 (EDITED)

Rochelle's POV

OMG! I am so happy for my best friend Clara. Finally, he answered Kean. In fairness to Kean, he was really a gentleman around Clara ever since.

But to be honest, we never saw it coming that Kean would like Clara because Kean is kinda allergic to girl, and he's also grumpy. 

Kean said that he tried to stop his feelings for Clara, because he really can't take to see Clara with another guy, like during the incident with Bryan, plus the other boys from our batch roaming around my Beshie.

I have something to tell you all, Beshies! 🤭🤭 I remembered before, Kean wasn't here yet.

Did you know that Sam also liked Clara before, way back when we were still in elementary days. But we were younger that time then unlike now that we are teenagers.

So that's it, he only admitted that to all of us when he didn't like Clara anymore, we were in Grade 6 that time. The same year the Royal Squad was formed.

As per Sam, it started when they were in Grade 4 and he was in the same section as Clara. Well it was just an elementary crush. 🤭🤭🤭

Back to reality....

We are now at the Gazebo and it is lunch time, today is Sam's birthday, September 21, Thursday. This morning we greeted him, and now we have a party planned for Sam. We were just waiting for Paola to arrive because she took the cake and foods from the gate that she asked their driver to deliver here at the school, Lance and Renzo accompanied her.

When they arrived with the food, we arranged and lit the cake for Sam and we sang to him.

Sam was embarrassed because there were other students who were also looking while we were singing Happy Birthday for him. 🤭🤭🤭

"Make a wish!" Sab said.

Sam closed his eyes, then he blow the candle.

The couples eat side by side. Kean, on the other hand, seems to be in love with my beshie.🤭🤭🤭 They are fun to watched.

"Hey Rochelle! Are you crazy? You smiling by yourself." Lance said.

"I'm just happy with Clara and Kean. Looks like very in love?" I said while enjoying the two.

"Kevin look what did you do too Rochelle, for making her wait so long." said Sam.

"Kevin, make a move!" Paul added.

"You guys teasing me again to Kevin. We all know that we are all single here except for the couples--- Clara and Kean, and Zara and Jaybee--- here." I answered back.

"About that...." answered Renzo, and we looked at him.