CHAPTER 7 (EDITED)

Clara's POV

We got home from the hospital. The Doctor said I'm fine, he also gave me painkillers. We have also bought sanitary pads.

"Honey, just rest okay?" said Mom, and Dad was standing by my door and worried. I apologized and thanked them too. It looks like they even took an emergency off from work because of what happened.

By the way guys, meet my parents:

My Daddy's name is Carlito Miguel Cayabyab Miranda, a Regional Director for Operations and a Shareholder at an International Freight Forwarding Company. He graduated a Bachelor of Science in Business Economics from a top Universities in Manila.

My Mommy's name is Zamantha Fuentabella Miranda, currently the Chief Finacial Officer (CFO) and holds a position as Member of the Board at a well-known high-end Hotel. Mom attended the same university with Dad, she graduated a Bachelor of Science in Accountancy, and is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA).

Daddy and Mommy met when they were still in college, and Mommy was Cum Laude during their time, and Top 10 in the CPA Board Exam. Daddy was said to be an easy goer back then based on the story they told us and he only got serious when he and Mommy were together that was in their 3rd college.

**buzz** **buzz**

When I checked my messenger, Kean had a personal message.

**CHAT CONVERSATION**

Kean: How's your feeling?

Clara: It still hurts. But it's much better than before because I've been taking pain relievers. The doctor also said I'm good.

Kean: Just rest well. Rochelle is also worried about you.

Clara: Don't worry I will be able to go in tomorrow, I have meds to take.

Kean: Good. I will also tell them later. I prepared a note for you regarding the discussions earlier, I will gave it to Zara later. Go ahead and rest first.

Clara: Thanks Kean.

**END OF CONVERSATION**

Maybe I'll just take a nap first.

Then I doze off to dreamland.

Zara's POV

Hi Royals! It is my first time to hear my thoughts.

I was so worried about what happened to my twin sister. Thanks that I heard from Mom and Dad that she was okay when I made a call before I went back to class earlier.

Clara had her first period, then meaning one of these days might be my turn. It's a good thing that we have a basis as siblings once that happens to me.

"Where is Kean?" Lance asked Paola.

"He left the room earlier when the bell rang. He said he was just going to buy something outside." Kean replied.