CHAPTER 17 (EDITED)

Clara's POV

It's been two weeks since I won the National Mathematics Olympiad, and last week we also took the 2nd Quarter Diagnostic Exam; fortunately, I was exempted from the Math Exam.

Today is the start of our vacation, October 30, and our return is November 6. Since Nov. 1 and Nov. 2 are holidays, The school gave us a one-week vacation, and I really need that now.

My friends are at home now because they planned to spend the night here swimming and then camping. We will set up a tent here in our garden.

It's only 10 a.m., and they are already here; they are so excited. Althea and Clarizza are also with us, besides Mara and Paul, of course. Althea and Clarizza have been close to us since before, but we became closer after my match at the National Mathematics Olympiad, and they often join us hanging at the gazebo.

"We will take care of setting up the tents; don't worry," Lance said. Besides, the men also came and fixed it while it was still early so that later there would be no problem. Since we are all 16 people now, we will build four big tents, then four people per tent.

"I'll leave you for second guys, I'll just help in the kitchen for our lunch

"I'll leave you for second guys, I'll just help in the kitchen for our lunch. Zara, you go with them first." I told her.

When I entered, Mom was already cooking. What I did was marinated the pork that we will grill later and have prepared the hotdogs and marshmallows.

Daddy will also put the Fire Bowl later so we can have a campfire.

When I finished what I was doing inside, I went out and returned to our friends. They were at the table and talking.

Kean called me to sit beside him.

When I sat down I suddenly remembered something.