CHAPTER 19 (EDITED)

Clara's POV

It's now October 31, and all our friends left early, but we had a chance to eat breakfast here.

I just finished getting myself ready, because we are going to the cemetery to visit the the grave of our grandfather and grandmother on Mom's side.

When I came down, I saw that Mommy fixing something together with Andrew and Leandro, I went to them and kissed them.

Kean are also going to Manila Chinese Cemetery today to visit their deceased relatives, and tomorrow they will visit the graves of their relatives on his mother's side.

"Can we go?" Papa asked, and then we left. We are going to Golden Haven, Las Piñas, and every year this is the day we usually go to the cemetery because November 1 is jam packed.

Daddy has been driving today since starting today until Nov. 2. Mom and Dad let Manong Ernesto, Ate Opal, Kuya Jojo, and Nanay Yani have a day off so that they could visit their relatives.

While we were traveling, Kean sent me a message in my messenger that they had just arrived at the Manila Chinese Cemetery. I told him to chat later and mingle with their relatives first. My boyfriend has his own world, especially when they have occasions at their house. He doesn't want to leave the room and call or make a video call to me instead.

"Is that Kean?" Zara asked.

"Yes, they already arrived at the cemetery. I just told him to mingle with their relatives and stop chatting with me. You know that man, aloof from people, even from their relatives. Has Jaybee chatted with you yet?"

"Yes, he said he will be sleeping first since they don't have any plans today. They said they will go to the cemetery by November 2," Zara answered.

"It's nice that you and your boyfriends seem okay." Daddy said.

"Yes, Daddy, but of course you are still the best man for us!" I answered him.

"Of course I should be my babies." Daddy said jokingly and we all laughed.

"Our babies are really big girls and big boys now, Daddy." Mommy said tearfully.

"Mommy, even though we are grown up, we are still your babies, no matter what," Zara answered.

"I love you babies!" said Mommy.

"I love you too Mommy and Daddy." we all said to them.

"By the way Clara. How was your review for your international competition?" Daddy asked.

"We still have an online coaching schedule in addition to my one-on-one coaching by Ms. Panganiban. In the case of the Team Leader Coach, it's like they're just working independently with his student and hardly gave time for us. We found out from Timothy and Sir Felix that Gabriel and Mr. Shi also fought International last year, but they said he was only a Silver Medalist and RANK 150. Timothy is said to be Bronze. only in Rank 250. But I'd rather talk to Timothy than Gabriel." I answered.

"Attitude. How's Gabriel last year at the National did they said?" Zara asked.

"Gab were 1st Runner-up. Then Timothy  were 2nd Runner-up, it's the same now." I answered Zara.

"How about the ranking of the Philippines in the last international competition?" Mom asked.

"They say that the awarding is done individually; in the case of a group, the percentage obtained by each one will be combined to know the ranking of the country. Last year, RANK was 26." I answered.

"You know. Don't let them affect you. Surround yourself with people who like you so that you only attract positivity. Besides, besides Coach Shi, there's your Ma'am Panganiban and the other one coach," Daddy said and smiled at me while looking at the rearview mirror, and I said thank you to Daddy.

When we arrived, Daddy parked near the Santuario de San Ezekiel Moreno Church because there were too many cars and there was no place to park nearby.

We just walked to the Mausoleum of our Lolo and Lola. We brought Mommy and Daddy's cooked food to share there because Mommy's other relatives will also be coming.

When we arrived, Niana and Nigel saw us outside so they greeted us and then helped us with the things we were carrying.

"Thank you Niana and Nigel." I told her.

"No worries big Sis." answered Niana.

When we entered, our uncles and aunts greeted us and we blessed to them. Our other cousins ​​immediately invited us out with Niana and Nigel.