CHAPTER 5 (EDITED)

Kean's POV

We are here today at the Gazebo, we have free time today and the teachers have a meeting.

The girls here have their own conversations. While we, the boys, playing mobile legend.

"It's different how Bryan looks at you. Then again, while we are facing off with 4th year during the Debate last time, Clara pretends to be listening to Bryan's Topic Presentation, but the truth is she just stares for a long time." Rochelle teased.

"Hey!! No! I'm really listening..." Clara said then weakened at the end as if she's embarrassed or thrilled.

Psh! Really girls?!

"Don't do us Clara! We know that since 1st year you had a real crush on Keith Bryan Flores ever since he transferred here in his 2nd Year!" Sab added.

"That's right! We know it even if you don't say it, you've had those feelings for 3 years now and you haven't even admitted to us that you really like him, Girl!" Paola gasped, Clara looked at Zara as if she was asking for help.

"Hey Siz! Don't look at me like that, we all know it's true." Zara said and they laughed.

"Wait, who is that Bryan? Have I seen him?" Mara asked.

"Yes girl, the one we fought against in the 4th year Debate, the only guy." Rochelle replied.

"Ah! Hey! That brunet? He's handsome!" answered Mara.

Handsome?! Huh?! Handsome my ass!!

"Girl! We know that he's really handsome. He looks smart, since he's in the Special Science Class (SSC). And Clara knows is to deny to death the fact about how he feels about that guy. Hey Clara, your condition is terminal, you're in the Denial Stage ." Paola said.

What?! Seriously?! Handsome!? Well, I'm even more handsome than those guy. Are these girls blind?

"Oy! Kean! Help with the clash in the middle! Don't go solo at the top lane!" Sam suddenly said.

Oh shoot! I was too focused on the girls' conversation.

"I'm sorry, coming up." I said calmly.

Anyway, what are these girls talking about now? I'm lost.

"Also, a few days after the Quiz Bowl, Clara and I were at the Cafeteria. I ordered food that morning and Clara was left on the seat. Well, I was just surprised that she was talking to Bryan. And this one, she said Bryan took her number, and she gave it to him!" Zara said.

"What!? For real!? It looks like Bryan was waiting for the right timing for you to be alone before he moved. Girl! This is so not you!" Rochelle said, and they laughed.

I stood up and walked away from them at the Gazebo.

"Hey Kean! Where are you going we have one more game!" shouted Renzo.

"You go first. I'm just going to the cafeteria!" I shouted back while walking away.

Bad trip!

While I was in the Cafeteria I saw Ron Joshua Mariano of 3rd Year-Achilleus along with our other classmates.

"Bro! Wanna go with us? Let's play basketball at the gym, the others are already there and no one is playing there." Ron asked.

"Alright, I'll just chat with Sam, we'll go to the gym." I answered, and they left. I called Sam to invite the other Royal Boys, while waiting I sat here outside the cafeteria,

"Where are they?" Sam said.

"They're already at the gym." I answered, and we went to the gym.

When we arrived at the gym, knowing to find out we are up against the 4th Year.