CHAPTER 18 (EDITED)

Kean's POV

After we finished dinner, we all sat around campfire.

"Hopefully, this will happen again." Sab said.

"We can. Besides, let's make the most of it while we're still in high school. Because when we get to college, we don't know what's going to happen." Paola said.

"I hope that even when we're old, we'll still be together. We've all together since our childhood. I can't imagine not being with you." Sab said sadly.

"You know, I am kept thinking about that, but I realize, if that time comes, let's still find a way to catch up and get together again. We can't stop it if one day we need to separate to make our own life. We are family here, and we should not hold back one another and let others fly, and in time, we will come back again as one family." Clara answered her.

"We'll be in our 4th year next school year, then we'll graduate and go to college." said Val.

"Do you already have in mind what course you will take in college?" Althea asked.

"I am planning to take Theater Arts." Paola answered.

"Yeah! I think you would be great on that field, Bii!" said Sab.

"As for me, I'm currently thinking either Civil Engineering, or Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)." Jaybee answered.

"Hey dude! I'm worried about you; it's all about math; can you handle it?" Renzo said jokingly, and then Jaybee punched him softly and said, "Of course I can handle that." Then we laughed.

"Dude! Find a course to shift to! I'm telling you!" I joked.

"Just trust me! Right, Love?" Jaybee said back and spoke to Zara. Zara hit him in the face.

"I'm telling you, you have to handle it!" Zara answered back, and they laughed.

"You Zara and Clara?" asked Clarizza.

"I really like Journalism or maybe Business Management." Zara answered.

"I have three in mind right now: I'm choosing either Journalism, Biology, or Political Science." Clara answered.

"You're really twins. You have common ground," Sab said.

"If you ever go to Biology, will you also go to Medical School after, Clara?" Kevin asked.