Night 1 (Part 2) - The Awakening

Suzie just dropped me and fell to the ground. The animatronics under me snapped shut. I realized if I had gone in, my bones would be crushed to smithereens. "You owe me for saving you again, [N/N] (nickname)," a voice said. Only 2 people called me that: my father, and Kira. Another person came into the room. "So this is what Parts and Services looks like!" I counted, only me, Kira, and now Killian were in the room. "Where's Ivy?" I asked. "Oh, she's scared of Parts and Services, so she's outside," Killian replied. "Let's get the hell out of here, before we're caught." We scurried out of the room and met with Ivy. The rest of my day went by, and I met up with Killian, because she was the only person who was willing to go with me. For once, I wore some decent clothes. If you count (insert really indecent clothes) decent, that is. Her mother was a close friend of the headmaster, so Killian took the key and we met up at school during the after hours. They say that anyone who goes to the school during the after hours, and that is found by the night guards, will never be seen again. I personally don't believe that stuff, but I still wanted to be careful. Killian opened the gate, and we stuck into the school. 

                 "Y'know, if you're going to sneak into the school, then you should have f*cking invited me, assholes. I know this hellhole the best out of all of us," a voice said. 

                 We jumped up, and saw Kira. Of course she was here, she tutored during the after hours, and she's the fastest of all of us. 

                 "We're gonna go to the Faculty Only rooms. We wanna see what they're hiding from us. Wanna come with us?" Killian says. "I'm in. I'll go to the Robotics Center. Lili (Kira calls Killian Lili) and [N/N], you both check out Parts and Services. If only Ivy was here, she could go check the Lounge." Kira said. Suddenly, we heard a sound, like someone fell into the bushes.

                  "How dare you leave me! I'll go check the Lounge if you want to." Ivy flew up until she was at our eye level. "Of course you're here." Killian said. "Wait, shut your mouths. Do you hear that? It sounds like--" Kira stopped. "Roller blades. But didn't I deactivate her?" Ivy, worried as she always is, "Deactivate who? And--wait, I hear it too. The faint sound of roller blades.." Only one person in the school "walked" around with roller blades: Suzie Snacktime. But Kira deactivated her earlier in Parts and Services, before I was stuffed into an animatronic. So, we did what any other person would do: we ran straight towards the sound, which was coming from Parts and Services. Ivy went in, even though she was scared, but she was the person who would least likely get caught by the robots, because of her abilities, of course. I sent Kira to go to the Robotics Center to see if she could find anything. I told Killian to go to the Lounge as well, so I could stick with Ivy. 

                 "We have been here forever. You should suffer the pain we felt. It's not fair." the voice started to glitch out. It sounded like a kid. I slowly turned around; no one was there. I turned around again, and then I heard a blood-curdling scream from inside the room. I ran in. Ivy ran to me. "She has someone! We have to go!" Kira zoomed over and joined us, followed by Killian, who just teleported here. 

                 "Eindish grotchen bein?! ("What happened" in Elvish)" Kira said. "Sh-she tried to kill me! Exactly how she almost killed [Y/N]. Sh-she grabbed me, and-and tried to put me inside one of those animatronics that could springcage me!" Ivy broke down into tears. "He saved me.." I blurted out "Who? Who saved you?" "Ian. He pulled me out of her grasp, and took the pain I should have felt. I'm sorry, Kira." I looked at Kira. Shocked, to the point where she started crying. Kira is an elf though. Elves aren't "allowed to" cry. And Kira has kept that reputation until now. Kira fell to the ground, sobbing. That's when it hit me: Kira's brother's friend was Ian, who was part of the species The Living Dead. I'm Kira's best friend, how could I forget? Ian saw her as a good friend, but Kira loved him more than most things. She adored him, for 6 years, just for him to die by protecting Ivy. "Ow, my f*cking leg.." Ivy said. There was blood everywhere on her right leg.

                 The sound of stomping began to gradually grow in volume. "Save the crying. We have to go. We can mourn the guy later. Let's not let Ian's death go in vain." Killian said. Killian grabbed Ivy over her shoulder, turned into a bat, and flew out of Parts and Services, taking Ivy with her. Kira leaped out, while I just ran. We ran until we were at the school gates. They were locked. But we never locked them when we entered. "Excuse me, but school hours are over. Please exit the building. Excuse me, but school hours are over. Please exit the building. Excuse me, but school hours are over. Please exit the building." Something behind us in the school kept repeating. The gates and walls around the school are magic-proof, so we can't fly over, and it was smoothened last week, so we can't climb over. The walls are too high up, so we can't jump over, and there aren't any other ways in or out of the school. We were trapped. I heard stomping, and it was not one: I heard about 5. We, as a group, ran closer to the school. 

A huge, f*cking mistake. 

A/N: Hi! It's ya local frying pan, Ren! Late Merry Christmas (idk if that's how you say it) and HAPPY NEW YEAR! Hehe, I ended the year with a cliffhanger :>  I hope your enjoying the story so far, and don't worry! I'm not discontinuing it anytime soon. I may not even discontinue it at all! Also, as a New Year resoultion, I'll promise to update every week. AND PLEASE EXCUSE MY GRAMMAR, I'm still learning, yes at age 15. Anyways, yall enjoy! And, get some sleep. Don't be like me!