Night 4 - The Worries

"Dad, I'm home!" I yelled as I took off my shoes. My father came scurrying on his wheelchair. "My baby! Where have you been?! I was dead worried!" "Sorry, I stayed over at a friend's house because of the Emergency Broadcast System." I replied as he hugged me, and checked if I was hurt. "What are these scratches on you? Who did this?!" "That, dad. I actually don't know." I then realized something. I don't have my shirt, Hanako has it! Why did I hand my shirt over to him! I'm so stupid! I then remembered the night guard. "Hey, dad. The Night Guards are supposed to patrol during the after hours, right?" I asked him this because he used to work at Karegia High before he lost his left leg. He was more like a substitute, but not many students liked him, and I don't know why. I love my school, but it's Karegia HIGH, and these people decided to add a daycare. A whole new animatronic was designed to take care of those little kids. Occasionally, that animatronic, who's actually my favorite teacher, would "teach" the class. I'm kidding. We never learned anything when that animatronic was around, and it was fun to be around.

                 That animatronic's name is Sundrop. He looks like a sun-faced clown, to be honest, and a tall one. He's about 7 feet tall, I assume. He wears these yellow and red striped pants coming from the same colored skirt. He also has a red and yellow collar and wears red bands on his hands, and has these golden elf-pointed shoes. He has a yellow base, and no eye color. It's just like his eyes are white. Sundrop's a good teacher, but he's kind of creepy in a way. He has this smile on his face from ear to ear, and he always says the exact same thing every time we see him: "There is only one rule. Keep the lights on. ON! On..." I have no idea why, but I don't want to know.

A/N: I'M SO SORRY ABOUT THE SHORT CHAPTER! I didn't know what else to write. Hey, at least Sun's finally coming- :>