Night 11 - The Fun We Had

Day 3 since the start of the apocalypse. I managed to restock the food. We have so much, I'll live for a good 20 years, and that's if I eat three meals a day. It's been pretty lonely in the Daycare, with no kids around. Sundrop and Moondrop have been keeping me company, although Moondrop sometimes goes crazy. I started working on a little project for Sundrop, since he's been so nice and all. He told me he wanted to be free. He wanted to hug Moondrop. He wanted another friend. So any spare scrap pieces of metal I find, I add it to "Moondrop's New Body" The hard part about this project was to get Moondrop's code into the robot. I'll figure it out. Sundrop still starts his days off by jumping into the ball pit pool. He always chases me, plays games with me, even though I always lose. He didn't seem to be affected by the apocalypse. But I? I was traumatized. There's a wall in the corner, I just scratch how many days it's been. I always leave myself such negative notes, like "This was all your fault" and stuff like that. I still feel like if I had made that connection earlier, I might have been able to prevent this mess from happening.

                 Day 13. Tomorrow's my birthday! I'm not sure if Sun and Moon remember, but I don't need any presents. In fact, I had a present for them. I present: Moondrop's New Body! I based it off what gave me that scratch that day, which has turned into a scar. I finally figured out how to transfer the code from Sundrop to the new body. Surprisingly, it's just a bunch of wires. It takes a bit to load in all the data, so the night before my birthday, I sat Moon (Sun turned into Moon because the lights were off) down and did my process. He kept questioning what I was doing, but I just told them "You'll see!"

                 Day 14. February 15! My birthday! I had so much planned out for the occasion! I really want to go outside. I wanted to see what damage I've caused. But Sundrop and Moondrop won't let me. I wanted it so that Sun was having so much, he forgot that Moondrop existed. Then when he remembered, then I'll show him Moondrop! That didn't go according to plan. Moondrop just appeared in the small room while we were sleeping, and sort of just surprised Sun the second he woke up. I could tell though. He was happy, but disappointed as well. Did I not do a good job? I thought nothing of it. Maybe he was missing having Moon stuck in his head. "So-o-o-o! Can we please go outside? Just for 20 minutes!" I pleaded. Moon took a deep sigh as he said "Fine, [Y/N]. But we are coming with you." I didn't care. I can finally go outside after 14 days! And wow, the world was destroyed. There was graffiti everywhere, most of it saying "Long live robots!" and "Fazbera is our mother!" and other stuff like that. I didn't even know that animatronics could do graffiti. "[Y/N]? [Y/N]! You're alive!" My disabled father appeared and hugged me. "Dad? Dad!!" I squeezed him as tightly as I could. I missed him. "Where have you been? Your friends are waiting for you to come back home." He tilted his head to the side. That's when I realized that this wasn't my father. I grabbed Sun and Moon's hands and ran back to the campus. We dashed to the Daycare. "What happened?! Why did we run back?" Moon said in his deep, robotic voice. "[Y/N]! Who was that?! Was that your father?" Sundrop asked me. "That wasn't my dad. I know him. He wouldn't come out in a crisis like this. He'd probably go to some bunker, which is probably where my friends are." I said. I felt like a fool, to think that I would believe that my dad would be walking around during an apocalypse. "Wait, you lied to me!" I faced towards Sun. "Me? I would never lie to you. What are you talking about?" Sun tried to comfort me as I broke out into tears. "You lied to me! You lied! You lied! You lied!" I ran away from both of them. I crouched down in a corner, not the one with the day recording. "T-they lied to me..." I sobbed quietly in a corner. How did they lie? Sun specifically told me he was programmed to stay in the Daycare, yet he came outside with me. But it still hurt, and I didn't even know why I was mad at them. It wasn't until 10 minutes later that Moondrop 2.0 found me. "[Y/N]...Why are you upset with us?" Sundrop appeared behind him. I didn't respond. Moon picked me up in his hands, hooked his back to some wire, and pulled himself up. Sun did the same. We were pulled up so high, I could touch the ceiling of the huge room. And looking down was really pretty, even though it triggered my fear of heights. We landed back on the balcony, and we entered the tiny room. I loved, and hated this room. "Sorry. I got mad for no reason." I apologized to Sundrop and Moondrop. "It's alright, [Y/N]." Moondrop assured me. "And, if this is all over, we have something to show you!" Sundrop smiled. He always smiled, but he sounded really excited to show me this. "Sure, take me!" I wiped my tears as Moondrop picked me up again. Sun had already left the cramped room. Moon brought me out to the balcony, then he dropped me. 

A/N: Damn why is [Y/N] so fucking dramatic? Get some therapy. Why am I still writing this book tbh? I dunno. It's to buy time for other fan fics I'm writing. So I started writing a book that's actually not a fanfic, so my brain is fried. Peace out, bitches ;3