CHAPTER 1

3rd Person's Pov

Kairi had just got back from the Philippines, specifically, went back to his home at Bataan. He was shortly greeted with his friends whom he hadn't met in for a long while.

"Hey Kairi! How are you?" they went into a bro hug.

"I'm fine. How are things here?" He asked.

"Many things changed, but some still stayed the same. I heard that you've got a girlfriend." His friend teased him. "How are you and SZE?"

"Haha you also like rumors I see." He dodged the question and went inside his house.

"Oh hijo, come join us for some snack." Kairi's relatives offered to his friends.

"Oh it's alright auntie, we'll just wait for Kairi here." Kairi's friends politely replied.

In Kairi's room, he received a message from Edward about the details. He replied and went out again to hang out with his friends.

Somewhere in Cebu......

"Turn over here! That's it!" The person who took the photos ordered. The lady wearing a white dress posed for the picture. "Beautiful! That's a wrap."

"Thank you, mister!" She politely thanked him.

"No problem, I'll send you the photos once it is done. And of course, you're not allowed to post it before us, alright?" The photographer playfully said which giggled the lady.

"Of course! Just chat me when it will be released so I can also promote it in my Instagram feed." She replied and her assistant approach her with water.

"Here's your water, Aleah." She smiled and thanked her assistant.

"Do you know where my friends are?" She asked her assistant. She nodded.

"We are going to take you there once you've changed." Her assistant responded.

"Alright, thank you Cory." Cory guided her to a dressing room to change into her comfortable clothes. Aleah decided to wear a white shirt, black squared pants and match it with a black beach slippers. She also wore sunglasses. When she stepped out of the dressing room, Cory face palmed.

"Seriously? You do realize that you're a model Aleah. Wear a short because your legs are pretty!" Cory stressed out of Aleah. But Aleah only shrugged.

"We're just going to my friends, and I'm not a model right now but a tourist." She replied. Cory could only sighed at her.

"Fine, it's your life anyway." She gave up.

"Thanks for dropping me off to my friends, Cory." Cory just waved while waiting for Aleah to interact with her friends and leave.

"Hey Aleah! How's your shoot?" One of her friends asked and the others offered her a seat.

"It was fine, I was a little worried that I would wear a bikini or any exposed outfits though." She shivered.

"Knowing you, you don't like to expose yourself too much and your mom will probably kill you for it." Her friends chuckled.

"Anyway, what are we going to do? It's our last day here." She asked.

"Let's buy souvenirs for our family and let's take a stroll on their tourist spots nearby." One of her friends suggested. They all agreed and went outside. Aleah was conversing with her friend, Eve, whereas her other friends are busy picking what destination they would go first.

"I already told him that I don't like him that way and we should only be friends. But, he insisted anyway and I feel sorry for him because I could not reciprocate his feelings." Eve vented out on Aleah.

"Well, at least you have told him in advance. I'm not good with advices but you better not give him any hope of you liking him because that would totally hurt him." Aleah said.

"I didn't, I'm more loyal to my crush anyway." She replied. Aleah just sighed at her friend.

"Get moving you two! We will leave you here if you don't walk fast you know." Their friends scolded them.

At Bataan......

Kairi had his hands full at entertaining his friends.

"So Kairi, are you and SZE together?" One of his game friends asked with a hint of teasing. Kairi kept his mouth shut and just focused on the game.

"I'll take that as a yes then?" The other teased him but he just smiled.

"I have the right to remain silent. Just keep guessing." What he responded intrigued his friends.

"Why don't you just confirm it already? Your fans are supporting you anyway."

"Yeah right, other fans blamed him because of that incident. They only support him at his best." One of his friends sarcastically spoke. "So much for being a fan." He added.

"Let them be, I know it's my mistake and I'm still learning."

"Oh Kairi, our humble friend." They felt touched and teased him again because of what he said.

"Anyway, are you only here for vacation or you're planning to play representing out flag?" his friend asked. He smirked.

"Just keep guessing." His friends playfully wrestled him.

"Just tell us already!" They are infuriated because of their curiosity.

"Can't disclose anything. My mouth is sealed." He replied.