CHAPTER 2

3rd person's Pov

Kairi is currently in the café with the CEO of Tier One Entertainment, Tryke Gutierrez. Discussing Kairi's decision if he wants to transfer to Blacklist or remain in Onic Indonesia.

"Are you sure about your decision? I'll call your management in a while then." Tryke spoke. Kairi nodded.

"It would be better not to announce it for now because of the hot issues circling around." Kairi suggested. Kairi still couldn't move on about what happened at the M5 series that's why he wants to keep low profile for a while. Since it will be a while before the start of the new season so he decided to rest back in the Philippines and to unwind.

"Sure, anyway, did your coach already told you about a new event?" Tryke asked him. Kairi looked at hm.

"The joint bootcamp?" He confirmed it as Tryke nodded.

"You'll take part of it as Onic right?" Kairi nodded.

"Well yeah because I'm still part of Onic Indonesia." He replied. "Who are the other teams that will come with us?"

"Us, you, Onic PH, EVOS Indonesia, BREN, and other 2 teams that had been qualified at the world championships." He answered. "I also received that there will be model representatives from the teams. Specifically, we need to choose a model that will represent our teams."

"Oh, is it necessary?" Kairi asked. Tryke nodded.

"Well, it could be assumed that they will be the face of the team so I guess it is necessary." He sighed.

"Goodluck picking a model then." He joked.

ALEAH Had just finished her scheduled shoot and is now preparing to meet up with a friend.

"Cory, I told you. I'm just meeting up a friend who is an influencer. I won't be back late." Aleah assured her assistant.

"Just text me or the driver if we are going to pick you up. I promised your mom to keep you safe at all times." She nervously nagged her. She just sighed because of Cory's overprotectiveness.

"Yeah, yeah I'm going now." She said with a hint of irritation and went inside a private diner. When she stepped inside, she could spot her friend at the side waiting for her. She approached her with a smile.

"Sorry I'm late." She apologized. Her friend smiled at her.

"You're just in time, Aleah. I'm so glad that we could finally catch up!" Her friend giggled.

"How are you these days, Joanna?" She asked her.

"I'm doing great! By the way, I have news." Joanna's words intrigue her.

"About what? Who?" She eagerly responded.

"I've been invited to an event of a game." Aleah's brows furrowed.

"What game?" She asked.

"Mobile Legends, the one we played when pandemic started." Joanna recalled. Aleah mouthed an 'o' sound.

"I remember that game, I used to play that back in 2017. Although I've already stopped playing it already because of players toxicity." She said.

"Yeah, but a team offered me to be their model." She informed Aleah.

"What team?" she asked.

"AP.Bren I think? I've still yet to go down by the details but they are currently bidding me to be their model." She smiled flatly. Aleah let out a small laugh at her friends' reaction. "What about you? I heard from other staffs that other teams are eyeing you to be their model." Aleah was clueless about the gained information about her.

"What do you mean? I couldn't possibly be on their standards because they also have a lot of beauties there." She let out a loose awkward laugh. She wasn't wrong. A lot of social media influencers are also interested in becoming the model of every team with other goals in their mind.

"Well, that's what I heard dear. You might want to confirm it with your manager. After all, you can't be kept in the dark especially if you are directly involved in that matter."

"Yeah, I guess they were planning to tell me because my manager just texted me that we will meet tomorrow morning at breakfast." Joanna gives a thumbs up to Aleah.

"I'm curious which team will pick you to be their model." She giggled. Aleah could only give her a smile because she wasn't sure if the message pertained to what they were talking about or another offer.