CHAPTER 14

3rd Person's Pov

Kairi is getting ready for the shoot; he is paired up with SZE to represent the faces of Onic Indonesia. He could see familiar faces as his eyes roamed around the wide spaces.

Male and female representatives are separated in the dressing room. Kairi talked to some of the people and exchanged greetings with one another. They also mentioned their model representatives.

"So you've picked Yskaela as the face of Blacklist, huh?"

"That's what Boss Tryke picked on the spot." Renejay, Blacklist international representative answered.

"I think Chaknu won't be too pleased about it." Kyletzy teased in a loud voice, enough that Chaknu heard it.

"Hey stop that. Don't pick a fight here." The staff hushed them.

"I heard that Bren had Joanna as their model representative. So jealous."

"Who's that?" Kairi asked.

"Oh, Joanna? She's one of the most bid models that the teams fought for, but in the end, Bren won and made her their model representative." One of the players explained.

"Oh." Kairi nodded.

"What about you, lover boy? I heard that SZE is your model representative and will be your paired model." Renejay wiggled his eyebrows causing the other players to tease him.

Kairi just let them tease him because he couldn't defend himself. He just remained calm. minutes later, they were called to the venue.

When everyone arrived, Kairi saw some familiar faces that he had seen on videos and such. SZE approached him.

"Feeling nervous?" she asked. Kairi shook his head. Together with him are Karltzy, Renejay, and Chaknu. The others are near but not in their lane.

"Thank you all for coming to participate in this shoot. As you've been instructed earlier, we will have a paired shoot, an individual shoot, and a group shoot with all the models and players here. Each pair has its photographers and designated staff. If you have encountered any problems, you can feel free to approach them." The head of the team said.

"Also, we will be having a guest today, specifically, Joanna's colleague. Remember to be polite because she has a big name in the modeling industry. We don't want to have a stained image when she visits." There is a hint of warning in the Head's voice.

"I think she's a big deal," Renejay whispered.

"Of course, she's a big deal, I was the one who invited her after all." Joanna suddenly popped out beside Karltzy and looked proud of the mysterious person.

"When will she be arriving then?" Karltzy asked Joanna. She tilted her head and raised both her shoulders, showing she didn't have an idea when she would come.

"Joanna!" An unfamiliar voice echoed in the room as soon as that person suddenly arrived.

"Be careful!" the staff told her worriedly. Joanna turned to see that person and smiled.

"Maria! You're here!" Joanna didn't mind the audience and ran to hug her. Maria hugged her back.

"You came!" Joanna looked touched.

Maria looked towards the side, looking for someone. "She's not here yet?" She asked. Joanna shook her head.

"You know she's much of a late person when she's not working," Joanna commented. Maria could only chuckle.

"Oh dear! Miss Maria, it's nice to see you again." The head team greeted. Maria smiled.

"Nice to see you again. You're the head of the shoot?" Maria asked. The head nodded.

"Let me give you a tour while Miss Joanna prepares herself for the shoot." The head offered. Maria looked at Joanna for an answer, Joanna nodded and gestured a shoo with her hand.

"Go on, I'll see you in a little bit." Maria nodded. "Oh, and by the way, my other guest is still not here. She will also be helpful with the inexperienced models, like an advisor or something." Joanna told the head. The head was confused but only nodded. He then left with Maria to tour her around.

They are now in the middle of shooting, the photographers decided to group themselves into three since there are a few teams that won against the chosen teams. Kairi, Renejay and Karltzy were grouped. Renejay and Yskaela are the first ones to shoot.

"Renejay improved his pose," Karltzy commented.

"It's still an amateur if you ask me." Joanna disagreed. "By the way, who are you?" Joanna asked the girl beside Kairi.

"I'm Sheryl Jesslyn. My stage name is SZE." SZE introduced herself.

"Hm, okay," Joanna said in an aloof tone and turned to watch the shoot again. SZE didn't mind it. Joanna turned to her again. "I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Joanna." She said. SZE was about to reply when the photographers called their attention.

"All right everyone, next pairs." The photographer told them while fixing his camera.

"Kairi, SZE, you two go first. My other guest has just arrived and I need to pick her up because she's quite something." Joanna couldn't pinpoint what exact words she could come up with but Kairi somewhat understood.

"Is it okay for you, Shey?" Kairi asked. SZE nodded.

"I don't mind. Let's go?" They both went into the scene.

"All right, get ready to pose, Kairi and SZE." The photographer said and readied his camera on an angle perfect for their pose.