CHAPTER 11

3rd Person's Pov

Boss Tryke approached Kairi and tapped his shoulder.

"Did you just flirt Aleah?" Boss Tryke teased. "Here I thought you like SZE." Kairi glared at him.

"That's what everyone thought." He hissed. "I don't know why people like the idea of me and SZE. The management also told me to keep my mouth shut."

"That's how the industry works." Kairi agreed to it. "Anyway, I heard that your teammates are already by the hotel, want me to drop you off there?"

"Alright, thanks Boss Tryke."

Alodia is currently squeezing Aleah with gossip about her and Kairi because they looked like they've been friends for quite some time.

"How can I be so sure that you two hadn't met each other when you both talked like good old friends!" Alodia exclaimed. "Also, I sense a spark between you two, eh?" she teasingly added. Aleah brushed that off.

"Don't take it that way, I absolutely do not support third party. He has a girlfriend." Aleah reminded her.

"Huh? Who told you that false rumor?" Alodia looked at her confused.

"Isn't he in a relationship with SZE?" Aleah asked. Alodia shook her head.

"Here I thought you would bring that up to him, why didn't you ask about it?" that question had Aleah's memory popped something.

"Oh my! I asked about that earlier at the conference but we were interrupted because the conference was starting! I forgot to ask about it again because we had various talks about some games." She sighed in disappointment.

"Too bad." Alodia chuckled.

"Whatever, I think I can still ask him if I see him again, others are also curious about their relationship status." Aleah said. "That must be hard for a public figure."

"You talk like you're not a public figure yourself, huh?" Aleah chuckled. "I also admire you though, you never been linked into a dating rumor before, the only rumors about you is your random appearances." Alodia confessed.

"I'm that secretive after all." Aleah winked at Alodia.

Kairi just arrived at the hotel room where his teammates are staying. As soon as the door opened, Kairi is immediately welcomed by their teasing. His teammates are still unpacking the stuffs that they will use for tomorrow as their Coach had ordered them.

"Hey Kairi, SZE was looking for you earlier, but we had no idea where you were. Hmm.. going off on a date as soon as she arrives, huh?" One of his teammates, Kiboy, teased him. Kairi's eyebrows furrowed and denied it.

"No, I also have no idea that she is also coming along with you." He replied.

"Oohh, don't be shy, she might be worried that someone might steal you from her." Sanz said and laughed. Kairi could only sigh and went outside of the hotel room. He was planning to buy something when he heard someone call out his name.

"Kairi!" A female voice echoed the hallway. He turned to see SZE waving while walking towards him.

"I was looking for you! I have something to discuss about." She said when she got nearby. Kairi nodded.

"Let's go down by the lobby." He told her. SZE then followed him to the elevator.

"So, what are we going to talk about?" Kairi asked as they finished their order. SZE looked down.

"Well, a lot of people asked about our relationship, the management wanted to keep it as it is. But, as you already know, I like someone else. No offense meant." SZE confessed. Kairi blinked twice and laughed.

"None taken, I only see you as a friend and a sibling, I don't have an idea why did they suddenly shipped us so badly." Kairi sighed. "Anyway, who are you interested in?"

"Well, I'll tell you soon when I made a move on him." She giggled. Kairi could only shrug and let her have her delusional moment.

"You do know that some of the people here knows us, right? They will take this the wrong way and the one you're interested with will be less taking a hint of you liking him." He advised. SZE stopped her daydreaming and glared at him.

"I know!" She hissed. "But what can we even do? We can't protest to our management to deny it because they like to boost their audience and entertainment. Don't forget that we're a public figure and they want us to act like it." She sighed.

Kairi could understand it because once the media took an interest in them, they will give more audiences in bring profit to their company and management.

Unknowingly, somewhere near them was taking a photo secretly and sent it to the journalists that will be a hot issue for tomorrow.

A/N;

Next Update: Wednesday.