Beautiful Nightmares. . . .

* Chyna's P.O.V. *

It was dark and I couldn't see anything, I was alone in school. The hallways were empty and dark, and I was stranded. I started to call out for my friends Kayla, Marie and ja'tayla. No answer, frightened I ran down the hallway panting....

"HELLO?!"

Silence.....then I heard whispers, light calm whispers from the end of the long corridor. I walk towards it slowly , as I gotten closer the whispers become aggressive and loud . I finally came at the doorway, were I hear all the noises and I stood there and walked in , My heart started racing as I realized I was in the school's auditorium, the spotlight shines on top of a microphone the fake jewels making it flare with brightness. I stand there stunned, I get closer and I hear the last fatal whisper.

" Love conquers all"

Those words seemed important. Very important , I look around the stage to find anyone, but nobody's there . Frightened, I slowly pull my hand towards the microphone. The gleaming sparkles flare on the mic stand, I directly adjusted it to my level perfectly , I almost grab it , Now. Fingertips apart, until I hear screams. Turning around slowly with fear , stunned I felt a dagger , rip through my chest and into my heart and Soul . I fall to my knees in pain. I try to look up but the face is hidden, I scream for help as the knife goes deeper into my back into my heart , I fall to the floor bleeding to death , Nobody's there . I lay there hopeless as my eyes flutter close slowly...I scream.

Finally, I sit up in fear as sweat drenched down my face and pillow . My pillows and bed spreads scattered across the room , Like a tornado was here early . I sit up slowly wiping my face with the palm of my hand from sweat. Did the dream have a message ? My heart beats against my chest as I try to think slowly. I look around my empty room , nobody. I'm alone as always . I slowly lay my head back down , and wipe my sweat off my face again. I push the dream out my head. Nobody I know would back stab me, Right?

* * * ** * ** ** * * * *

Marie, Kayla and Ja'tayla , run towards me Laughing Up and down out of breath.

"Wtf , calm down, what's going on?" 

They both look at each other and start screaming and shouting with the other girls, that are running from the direction they just ran from.

"we-- We --saw!" Kayla chocked.

"yall, saw what ! TELL ME !" I pouted

" we saw, my baby daddy RAY-RAY !" Marie laughed

"MB ! IS GONNA STAY AT DREAMER'S ACADEMY UNTIL THERE NEXT TOUR" Ja'tayla screamed nearly bouncing off the lockers

" Get it TOGETHER ! They're just boys , damn ! iight , be coo." I snapped.

" HELL NAW ! ITS MINDLESS BEHAVIOR ! YOU used to LOVE them! !" Kayla said

"My girl, my Girl she loves me!" They all sing in unison, as they giggle into laughter.

I roll my eyes, and watch them talk about the boys. Until I hear someone scream 'PRINCETON' finally the Boys strut down the hallway like some peacocks. Matching outfits and shit , but they are cute. My chicas just stand there in gaze , drooling all over the books and Binders. I can't help but snicker , as the Boys were walking. They turned towards us after RAyRay said something , to Prod and before I knew it , Mb was right in front of us, flirting and giggling. I just stand there and Take out my iPhone and checking my twitter.

Kayla nudges me, I look up to see afro puff staring pretty hard with his perfect smile.

"So what's your name ? beautiful "

I don't respond, I just start picking my nails.

" Her name is chyna" Kayla giggles.

I roll my eyes, and lean against my locker.

SHIT, Here's comes trouble my ex diggy and his Maine Bree. But, little Princeton isn't phased he remains staring at me.

Everyone eles looks awkward am guessing the boys don't like diggy. My girls kept looking between me , Diggy and Bree. I would too the hoe was talking hella shit behind our backs.

I pop my gum as diggy bites his Lip.  I roll my eyes. He's so f-cking cocky,

" I like that but perez has a better ring to it . Chyna Perez" smiles princeton. I ain't gonna lie he does have a nice smile. I smirked back

"aha , probably. but you can call me ma mi if you like." I smiled. "Really?" he moved closer "really" I replied as  I moved closer gripping his t-shirt. If you haven't noticed Jealously is the best policy with a man-whore of an Ex. I guess, am still heart because I truly loved him. 

I start to walk off, but diggy grabs my wrist stopping me . I look up at him, in disgust. UGH ! I hate when he does that. 

" we need to talk" diggy growled in my ear.  

" WE AIN'T TALKING ABOUT NOTHING ,BITCH ASS. GET OFF OF ME, AND GO TO YO' HOE. " I then turned to Bree " I HEARD YOU ALSO WAS TALKING TRASH , I HOPE YOU CAN BACK YO SHID UP TOO."

He doesn't lets go of my arm, and stares at me. Pain is written all over his face, slowly kneeling towards my ear and whispers " I still need you" His grip softens.

But guess what  really I don't care. I walk off, nigga got some nerve.