Mistakes

I start to grab my things as they just stare at me , I grab my T-shirt and slip on my shoes. What do they mean getting annoying and NEVER gonna like her. They can , shidd , nobody stopping them. But something doesn’t feel right , I know shes up to something finally I grab  purse and I walk out the door. Nobody stopping me.

~!*’ PRINCETON P.O.V.~!*’ (present)

Chyna slams the door behind her leaving an awkward silence and a filthy mess. Her girls look away , maybe even embarrassed.

Ray : chyna can whoop ass !

Na’Kayla shoots him a look and he shuts up quick but it just leaves me more curious .. Why can the girls forgive Bree but chyna cant , Bree must have done something truly deep to scare Chyna forever but am truly confused when Bree mentioned Chyna’s  parents. 

Me : chyna a orphan?

Her friends give each other side glances , then Looks up at me quietly. 

Na’Kayla : listen afro ’Pick

Ka’Layla : that’s the shid , you don’t mention to chyna.

Na’Kayla : see bree mentioned it and she almost got stabbed , just let it go.

I stare at my teeth marks that are now, purple and green. I nob slowly

Kayla : don’t mention it , she gets really sensitive then vicious , iight.

  I don’t know but I just had to know. . . I mean if she doesn’t live with her parents then who does she live with and what about her brother mason. It just doesn’t make sense to me , How could somebody so BEAUTIFUL  have a dark past. Maybe shes right and I should just let it go. She only told me her parents where gon’ and she stay with her Grandma but I’ll get more answers later .. for now.

Kayla : you think she’ll wanna go shopping tomorrow

Roc : damn , now for what ?!

Ka’Layla : for The senior dance

Na’Kayla : yea , which is IN 2 WEEKS !

Ray : awe , well that’s on the 14th on valentine day right ?

Kayla : right but its gonna be called a night in the clouds , its gonna be beautiful

  Me and My boys look at each other with a sly grin. We weren’t gonna tell the girls were gonna go , We wanted to ask them and a surprising way . Ya’know but we didn’t know how yet , so we decide to just play it off.

Me : sorry but we got a concert on valentine day …

Prodigy : yea and I gotta be in philly

Roc : yea , I gotta visit my grandparents

Ray : I just don’t wanna go . I gotta babysit anyways

Na’Kayla : well am not going without you *pecks him softly*

Kayla : I always wanted to go to philly *smiles*

Ka’Layla : I love Old people and we always wanted to go to a Mindless Behavior concert

Me : what about Chyna ?

Na’Kayla : ask her , but don’t get stabbed

Kayla : you’ll be lucky if she goes

Prodigy: why ?

Ka’Layla : she hates dances but I think this is different, its senior year …

I give a weak smile , dayum this is gonna be hard. But I love that girl and I ‘ll do anything to make her happy , I just hope I don’t get killed first . After the girls leave , me and the boys start to clean up before Keisha, Walter and Kenneth come home.

Roc : since when you like Bad B!tches ?

Prodigy : Yea , what happened to Spread the Peace

Ray : Yea , I don’t think you could handle chyna

Me : first of all she aint a b!tch , and Pape can handle babygirl chyna (;

Prodigy : you fried ! *shakes his head*

~!*’ CHYNA’S P.O.V~!*’

*Next Morning*

>BEEP,BEEP<  

I pound my alarm clock down with force. F-CK ! I wake to a pounding migraine, I take a quick shower , put in my contacts … and changed into my black American flag V-neck , normal faded denim with my red Chucks and Black leather jacket.

I head downstairs for breakfast , nearly out my bedroom door the tender smell of hatchet browns, Turkey Bacon and sausages  fill the whole house. Instantly my headache was nearly gone but still hurt. I walked into the kitchen while mason was eating his plate and Ma handed me mine.

Me: thanks

*I kiss her cheek slightly but she just crosses her arms and looks down at me with a smirk*

Me : what ? 

~While stuffing my mouth with French toast ~

Ma : you came home at 12 , I said 10.

Me : am sorry ma, Kayla car broke down . So We had to walk I promise it wont happen again, promise *smiles*

Ma : mhhm, whatever . Just don’t forget to pick up mason at 4

Me : I wont , I wont .

*I turn to face mason whose smiling Big*

Ma : AND NO FAST FOOD , ya’ know it makes Leo gassy. ((Looking down))

I nearly drop my plate , about what she just said. I know she meant to say Mason but she said Leo , my fathers name. I hate bringing him up infront of mason, he usually asks about 1,OOO questions which makes me cry and to me crying his weakness and I cant show that to mason.

Me : ma , its Mason. Remember....