The Truth Hurts, unless its not the truth at all...

Scrolling down my list were Princeton’s fanbase

Princeton’s Wifey

Princeton’s Ma

Princeton 1.4.3

It went on and on.. Honestly I got irritated so I checked my timelines. I was mortified. There where picture edits of me and princeton as the harsh comments where plastered everywhere

“ Shes such a HOE!’’

‘UGH! SHE IS SO F-CKING UGLY!’

‘ AND SHE WEAR CONTACTS #TRASHY’

‘I heard she messes around with Diggy too’

‘WTF! SHE A HOE AND A GOLD-DIGGER’

‘That Video is TRIFE-LIFE’

‘SHEE TOO THRISTY FOR ATTENTION’

‘I HEARD SHE BULLIES PEOPLE, AND PUSHED SOMEONE DOWN SOME STAIRS’

‘I HOPE she sucks a dick and dies slow!’

‘ugh! That video thoo’

But under every reply to an edit of a photo, Jacob commented.

PrinceMisfits: That video is fake… IDK know her! Am just focused in school!

PrinceMisfits: I LOVE MY FANS,I would never hurt you guys.

PrinceMisfits: Shes a stranger! I never met her in my life!

PrinceMisfits:That video was an edit from an porno and is being fixed, but the person that was responsible is being sued by interscope Records

PrinceMisfits: Listen! My fame and Fans are my everything, without them, I have nothing, You guys are the reason I wake up in the morning with a smile on my face! If you were truly mindless, you would believe me when I say ‘ this was something stupid that was a stunt pulled by a rude uneducated person, I don’t have relations with that female in the video, I LOVE YOU #TM Forget them rumors its us, against the world! Xoxo –Yours Truly Princeton

 I sat there as the tears welled through my eyes, but I blinked them back. If he wants to deny everything, then go ahead. But I couldn’t believe everything was a lie, over a bet ?! The I love You’s or Wait until Your Man, It was all bullcrap to get me in bed.. but I was curious about the video ? what video ? I logged out on instragram and  into twiiter. I had about 15,OOO followers now and about 82 DM’s and 1,OOO interactions. I went down my timeline and covered my mouth as I tried not to weep.

‘ DIE! EVERYONE HATESSS YOU!’

‘ B!TCH I HOPE YOU DIE #TM’

 I froze as I saw a link to the famous video, that made me a internet sensation.

I clicked on the link and it directly sent me to that regrettable night with Jacob, it had over a millions. I scrolled down the comments.

‘ WHY ARE YOU SUCH A WHORE’

‘wow! A girl eats her tampon, NOW THIS !’

‘damn! I bet I can make her scream louder’

‘I HATE THIS GIRL! AND NOW, PRINCETON!’

‘ I HOPE YOU DIE!’

‘You thirsty b!tch, first it was diggy now this ? WOW! WHOSE NEXT JUSTIN BIEBER?’

‘PLEASE. JUST DIE! It would save this generation from humliation’

 I sobbed as I tried to exit out, but it only took me back to my time line as I could see the lastest trends and in the very Middle of the trends was  #MindlessScandalStarringChyna 

I screamed as I threw my phone and laptop against the wall. This was a nightmare, all of it! Jacob hates me, I despise Diggy. My best friends hates me, I got kicked off the cheerleading team, am flucking senior year of high school, My grandmother died, my brother is gone. My ariella my only family left, even hates me. Am an international hoe, am a f-cking trending topic. I lost everything in one month am a failure, I laid my head on my bed. I ran to the bathroom and grabbed a blade, I stopped cutting in 5th. But now, it was what I needed. I slit deep, I bit my lower lip forgetting the pain it caused. But I didn’t care. I cut deeper and deeper, finally dropping the knife. I stare at my mirror. What have I Become? A Monster. I pushed everything away. Its all gone. I deserve it.. I sobbed myself to sleep,laying my head down as I grabbed my wrist, which was throbbing in pain. I didn’t care right now… Everyone hates me and I deserved to die....