I Want you Back <3

Waiter: am sorry, is she not here today?

Prod: sorry, but where not ready to order, yet.

The waiter walks away as awkward silence falls on all of us. I missed chyna, but the girls seemed angry.  I stared at my boys. And am sick and tired of this, chyna didn’t do anything wrong, even if she did. She didnt mean it.

Me: why are you guys acting like she’s dead ?

 Nobody replies, but they stare at me.

Ka’Layla: nobody said she was dead, ok ?

Me: but you act like it.

Ka’Layla: listen, you don’t know chyna like we do. So stfu

Me: no, she nearly lost everything. You sit here and claim that she controlled yall, that you were always there for her but you don’t even talk to her anymore..

Na’Kayla: she was allergic to onions…

Kayla: remember in 5th grade, when she got mad and eat them at lunch. Her face blow-up

Ka’Layla: *laughs* yea, and she couldn’t help but laugh…

Na’Kayla: I miss her but - -

Me: but what ?

Kayla: am tired of her talking all the attention

I shake my head.

Ka’Layla: am tired of the lies, and her selfishness.

Me: ..

I get up and walk out the restranut, I need to see chyna. I wanna wake up from this nightmare, I called her phone numerous times and it went straight to voice Mail. Fvck it, I was going straight to her house.

**

As soon as I got there , there was caution tape everywhere. The door was open, and the place Look like a wreck. I climbed out my car slowly, I was frightened. I slowly walked past the caution tape, until I heard faint footsteps. I turned around slowly to see an old female, staring at me as she gripped her poodle’s collar.

Me: hi

Old Lady: why are you here,

Old Lady: am sorry, but the person that own the place died….who are you, looking for

Me:  am looking for chyna, Ma’am

I felt the palms get sweaty and my heart start to sink, she smiled lightly then looked down as she shook her head.

Old Lady:  well, young man. Am sorry to inform you but chyna, no longer lives here, her and her brother were spilt up with social workers, last week. Her grandmother died,

I felt terrible, I looked down.

Old Lady: the funeral will be held at the Golden Gates Cemetery

Me: thanks,

I slowly walked to my car. I was highly confused, why didn’t chyna tell me? I wanted to be by her side, through everything… I slowly started to climb into my range rover when she stopped me

Old Lady: wait.. you look familiar.. aren’t you apart of that band called behavior Mindless?

I smile lightly

Me: Mindless Behavior. Yes’ ma’am

Old Lady : oh, my! My grandchildren loves you, I hope you stop by again..

She smiled as she started to walk away, I hopped into my car and called chyna. Voice-Mail… damn. I’ll talk to her later at school. I start driving along the rode, as my heart skipped a beat, I hit my brakes. As I nearly slammed my face into the windshield. I knew exactly how to get chyna back and to fix everything. It wont probably make Keisha or Walter happy but I didn’t care. I was going to tell chyna how I felt, no matter. I want her back...