Temporary Love

~!*’ Prodigy’s P.O.V.~!*’

Me: am sorry kayla

But she just stares at me, Her face was blank until I could see through her hurt and pain, and kayla known as the ‘Don’t- Take -My –chicken-- b!tch- or -I’ll -rip -yo’- dick - off’ type of female, my type of female but that meant she didn’t show no emotion infront of our class. since she was the tough , aggersive type of girl. That’s what I love about her, I love her actually, but Keisha, Walter, and Kennethe doesn’t say to break up with Kayla, I was losing everything slowly because of this picture of Chyna and Jacob and I thought it would be no effect own my ass, shidd! I keep to myself! but parents of fans keep compiling, and instantly they told our Record Label that they’ll stop buying the album, that lauches in a week with our movie. I love my boys and Kayla is my everything but am not finna let anybody wreck my career, I worked my ass off to get to be discovered for MB to launch and it was killing my reputation as am around Kayla since she’s chyna’s friend. I know this sh!t sound shallow but it’s the way it is.

Kayla: why ?

She turns around completely and gives me a death stare.

Me: parents of important fans keep compiling, and instantly about the picture they told our Record Label that they’ll stop buying the album, that lauches in a week with our movie. I love my boys and you Kayla and your my everything but am not finna let anybody wreck my career, I worked my ass off to get to be discovered for MB to launch and it was killing my reputation as am around Kayla since she’s chyna’s friend.

I kept my eyes down

Kayla: damn. I thought you was different Prod, but you’re an arrogant ass just like Diggy and Jacob L. I hate you.

She turned away and grabbed her things leaving the class, slamming the door behind her.

Intercome: All Seniors report to the auditorium, all students. Immediately, again all seniors –thank you

Mrs.Stones (Teacher): Your dismissed.

I sit up quickly as I grab my things and head to the auditorium, I love kayla honestly but her friend is not gonna ruin what took me 5 years and 32 youtube videos to make, she wont. This thoughts were bitter Sweet as I approach the Gym