Let those Tears fall, I need a reality Check

~!*’ Kayla’s P.O.V.~!*’

>>Bell<<
We sat up quickly, as we went our separate ways, I give prodigy a hug and kissed him as we departed quickly, I felt a cold hand grab my arm. I turned around, it was Bree.

Bree: Kayla, I gotta tell you something.

I stared at her but still remained a little, attitude. We sat back down as the Janitor’s keep cleaning around us.

Bree: …

Me: well…

Bree: …

~!*’ Chyna’s P.O.V.~!*’

As I was walking to my car, my name was being called. I turned around and I was inches away from Diggy’s face. His soft face, I stared into his eyes. Then I looked down, he lifted my chin with his thumb. Damn. I loved when he did that, then memories of me and Jacob flashed through my head as I blinked back my tears.

Diggy: are you ok ?

Me: why do you care ?

I slipped out his gripped.

Diggy: am sorry, I was jealous ok ?

I nob, I wasn’t even mad anymore. Honestly those were the last of my worries, right now..

Me: ok, I guess.

I start to walk away but he grabs my wrist and pulls me back, I hate when the boys do that ! I stared into his brown complexion, I could smell his polo colonel. His cold minty breathe sent chills down my spine.. I looked down.

Diggy: do you want to go to Prom with me?

He smiles but I give him a death stare and frown. I really wanted to go with Jacob, I looked down and shrugged my shoulders slightly

Diggy: as friends, I just want to start over chyna. Honestly, please.

I smiled and nod my head. Jacob didn’t ask me yet, nor did he call. I mean am not really into my phone since I get death threats from little girls around the America, but I didn’t care.  Where going as friends, nothing more nothing less.

Me: iight fine, I’ll met you there.

Diggy: ok.

He smiles as he starts walking away backwards, the prom was in 2 days and Ariella was suppose be back tomorrow, I sign as I climb into my car. I started my car and started to drive to taco bell. I went through the drive in, I paid as I ordered a large coke, quesadilla and taco bell. I went to the Last window as I grabbed my things, but the clerk just stared at me.

Random Dude: you must be chyna..

I nodded my head, as he stares at me and shakes his head.

Me: um, is there a problem ?

I raise my eyebrow as he give me a disgusted look. He shook his head, and started to slammed the little door, I open it again as we stared at each other. He was really irritating the fvck out of me, wtf did I do now ?

Me: what?

Random Dude: am Carlos, Princeton’s cousin.

I looked down, but he kept specking

Carlos: you got some nerves, ma. Cuz my cousin likes you a lot he even loves you, but your too dumb to see it. Yea, your beautiful but that doesn’t give you the right to hurt everyone around you.

Me: you don’t know!

Carlos: BUT JACOB does, and he’s been telling me everything, about you! He’s actually starting losing everything, and might even get kicked out the group but he doesn’t care, all he wants is you.. But your too busy fvcking around with a dude, that has cheated on you with a girl you hate with everything you have - - you despise her but you still mess around with that dude.  

I let the tears fall as I avoided his glance, I looked ahead and remand silent. He was telling me the truth, this was my entire fault. I shook my head as the tears dangled down my cheek. I wiped them as I sat up and drove off. I didn’t want to hear everything else he has to say. The guilt was already eating me up alive, I looked down at my food. Suddenly I wasn’t even hungry... I had loads of homework I had to catch up on anyways. I needed a warm bath; I grabbed my things as I parked on the curb. There were cars everywhere, then I spotted Arielle’s Range Rover and I knew she came back early.  This was it I had to meet my dad’s unknown family. I plastered my famous fake smile, I been wearing this whole time and grabbed my things heading inside. This was the family reunion I didn’t want any part of this.  I signed as I pulled open the door.