Denial

~!*’ Chyna’s P.O.V. ~!*’

Princeton: THEN LOOK AT ME AND TELL ME YOU DON’T LOVE DANIEL!

Jacob screamed in my face, I stared at him in fear. I never heard Jacob use a tone like that with anybody, not even when he got into it with Daniel, I stared at him. I didn’t feel the same way I felt for Princeton, I did with Diggy.

Me: I don’t feel the same way I feel with you, with him.

Jacob: answer my question, chyna.

Me: ……..        

Jacob: well, do you love me.

Me:….

Jacob: chyna?

 O f course I love you , Jacob! I wanted to tell him matter fact I wanted to yell it back. but the last time I let him know that. Everyone turned against me. I can’t lose him, but I was scared to tell him. I looked down as my tears hit my jeans quickly.  My face was soaked I looked up, and he was gone. Why do I keep pushing everyone away, why ? I looked out the window, as he sped off.

Me: I love you, Jacob.

I whispered to myself, but it was too late. He was gone, again. I hurt him, and I loved him. This was all too bitter-sweet.

~!*’ NEXT MORINNING~!*’

Ariella: chyna, chyna. Wake up

Ariella shook me gently as she sat on the corner of my bed. I sat up quickly, she stared at me and I broke eye-contact.

Ariella: what happened?

Me: what ?

I stretched my arms and legs as I sat up, beside her.

Ariella: your eyes are red and puffy. You’re a mess and your arms have marks everywhere, your sheets are covered in blood. chyna.

I looked down and remembered. I slit my wrist before I fell asleep, and she was right as I stared at the mirror behind her.

Me: am so confused, Diggy was my first my everything and Jacob makes me happy, and gives me a reason to live But I cant tell him I love him and Daniel hurt me so much in the past that it took a while for Jacob to love me…

My jaw quivers as I let the tears fall, she wipes them away and looks directly into my eyes.

Ariella: who do you think about when you wake up

Me:….

Jacob.

Ariella: who makes you smile, when your at your worst?

Jacob.

Ariella: who has always been there for you?

Jacob.

Ariella: who has hurt you the most?

Diggy and Jacob

Ariella: Last but not least who do you love?

Jacob.

 I knew all the answers to all of her questions; she smiled at me then looked down.

Ariella: get dressed, today is the funeral

She pointed at the end of my bed and there was a long black dress, I laid my head back down. I didn’t want to say goodbye to Ma, she give me everything when I lost everything but I had too….

~!*’ Jacob’s P.O.V. ~!*’

I woke up from a bad migraine, it was my phone. I grabbed it slowly as I sat up, it was an unknown number. I didn’t care, I knew it was important I had that feeling. I grabbed it and answered

Me: hello?

Random Female: is this Jacob perez ?

Me: yea, um who is this?

 Random Female: your biggest fan , I LOVE – (GCO)

I hung up, I didn’t have time. Nor did I have the energy to talk to some girl. I knew it was rude, but I didn’t really have a choice. I felt terrible, my phone rang again.

Me: WTF ! STOP CALLING !

Random Female: DF! WTF YOU TALKING ABOUT! DF, I WILL CUT YOU OK?

Me: *signs* who is this ?

Random Female: this is ariella, Chyna’s cousin, damn.

Me: am sorry, I - -(GCO)

Ariella: Look, chyna needs you, iight? So grew some balls and listen.

 At the end of our phone conversation, I was confused and hurt. Chyna never told me her grandmother died, or her brother was taken. I would have been there for her, honestly.  I put on my suit, and grabbed my phone. I was going to a funeral, and to get the love of my life, back.