Gone.

~!*’ CHYNA’S P.O.V.~!*’

? : chyna.

My eyes fluttered open, slowly. I quickly sat up in the hosptail chair as I reconized the weak raspy voice. I looked up quickly to see my Grandmother staring back at me.

Me: G-Ma ?

Quickly tears fluttered down my cheeks, as I smiled down at her.

Gma: hey, baby Girl. Why are you crying ? *smiles*

I wiped my tears away, quickly as I scooted closer.

Me: nothing, I just thought you weren’t gonna make it.

G-Ma:…..

Me: Ma?

G-Ma: Listen Chyna, I need to take care of mason, for me ok?

Me: what are you talking about, the nurse said if you made progress we could go home. Everything will be ok.

G-Ma: there’s a point in everybody’s life when they have to lose everything, but it only makes them stronger. I out lived my only child Leo, I have been very sick for too long chyna, you have to accept the fact that I have to go.

Me: No. Ma, you cant leave me. I have nothing without you and Mas. I just

*Tears escape my eyes quickly, I wiped them away as she smiled at me*

G-Ma: Chyna you are strongest person I ever knew, near your mother. Keep a smile on your face for me, I’ll be looking down at you with mine. You make me so proud, your so strong chyna. Beautiful, smart, strong emotionally and physically your gonna look back at this moment and you’ll remember what I have’ told you. I love you baby Girl.

She gasps between every sentence but I didn’t care. I wanted her to stay, at the end she sounded so small so fragile. She looked at me, then at mason.

G-Ma: stay strong for the both of you, there will always be somebody there to tear you down, to hurt you, to break you. (Gasp) But it just makes you stronger, chyna. Remember.

Me: I will and you’ll tell me more about it, when we go home.

Mason: yea.

I turn around to see mason staring at us both. She pats the beside signaling him to sit beside me.

G-Ma: *laughs* you both are very stubborn, mason grandmamma has to go, but ill always be in here

She brings her hand up slowly tapping his chest, I grab her hand as she puts it down.

Mason: wait,

He runs over to his little spot and brings his Big red heart out, handing it slowly to her, she grabs it with trembling hands and kisses the little paper heart, slowly.

G-Ma: I love it

She starts to Cough, and she kept coughing. I looked over the meter to see the numbers dropping slowly, she chokes aggressive on her cough. I start screaming as I see her eyes rolling to the Back of her head she grips her hosptail sheets as her chest runs up and down as she tries to catch her breathe. Mason starts to cry as I scream for the nurse.

Me: NURSEE! SOMEBODY PLEASE, SOMEBODY HELP HER !

I yell, as the nurses and doctors run in. II start screaming her name. I cant lose her, shes all that I had. She was my protector, my guardian, my everything. I grip her hand, as I stand there still gripping her hand. A doctor yells for me to step aside but I just stand there. Everything goes on mute, it seemed like everything was in a slow motion, I gripped her hand as I weeped. I gripped her hand as a nurse striped a oxygen mask around her mouth as another pushed against her chest but she layed there, lifeless. I felt my heart stop everything didn’t make sense, I felt a cold hand grab my shoulder I looked up to see the nurse from before. She grabbed my arm firmly pulling me out the room, but I just couldn’t leave G-ma here, to die. I grab on to her bedside screaming her name, as I grab on to her face, security tried pulling me off.  When they finally pulled me off, they dragged me into the waiting room, I was a wreck. Mason ran towards me as I cradled him in my arms. Both sobbing together, as waited for the awnser that would change both our lives forever.