Surprises <3

~!*’ KAYLA’S P.O.V.'~!*’

Its Tuesday but this week will be amazing! Me, Ka’Layla, Na’Kayla and are going dress shopping, Wednesday we have cheer Squad Finals ,Thursday we have the Prom and Friday we have the Basketball championship. Am gone be a Hot TIRED mess this weekend but Sunday is my Sweet 16! I been planning for it for months even years now , my dreams were finally coming true and I needed everyone there esspially chyna. She promised to control everything since she helped me plan it a few months back, an- - - (GCO)

Mrs. Tee: Kayla what’s the answer to number 2?

Me : - I –

>> BEEL RINGS

Mrs. Tee: Kayla, please stay after class, please.

I sign loudly, as I roll my eyes. Everybody leaves rejoiced that this dreadfully class is over, she finally shuts her door closed and looks down at me.

Mrs. Tee: am very worried

She folds her arms and her forehead creases slowly

Mrs. Tee: well chyna is a straight A student and she’s failing my class and others, and I need you to talk to her for me. Her scholarship is at risk and I know you both are close.

I felt a wave of jealously, chyna is like my sister but its always about her. This was a relief but then it struck me; she hasn’t come to school today which is surprise since she’s never late. I just shrug my shoulders and Nod my head. She just stares at me as I gather my things and start to leave. I finally Rome down the hallway to my locker when I feel strong arms wrap around my waist as soft lips kiss my cheek. I turn around facing prodigy

Me : hey ! *hugging him*

Prodigy : aye , I gotta surprise for you, Kay.

Me : what ?

He slowly pulls out a pink bandanna, I just stare at it

Me : O.O am good.

Prod: come on, babe. Don’t you trust me ? *smiles*

Me : ok, OK.  Fine.

He slips the banadana over my eyes , tighing it tightly. He grabs my hand, guiding me around. Giggling and Laughing the it becomes cold and I know where outside. He kisses my neck slowly as he unties the bandanna, I open my eyes and laugh nearly crying tears of joy.

  We were on top of the school roof , and were facing a picnic with all my favorites, I laugh alittle.

Prod : I think we were rudely interrupted so I would like to began , where we left off but before we do turn around.

I twirl around slowly and nearly cry, as I cover my mouth to keep from screaming. In purple rose petals and chocolates they spelled out

WILL YOU GO TO PROM WITH ME , KAYLA MARIE ROSE ?

1/10/2   I love you –PROD

I started to cry as he reached for my neck , slowly putting it up, he wraps a beautiful 8 carrot diamond necklace around my necklace, it was gorgeous. He must have spent a lot of money because it shimmered in the sunlight as he put my hair down. I smiled as he wiped my tears staring back at me , but he had on his favorite shades. I hated when he had on his shades but now, I didn’t mind it went amazing with the mood of scene. He kisses my hand again and asked me.

  Prodigy : will you go to the Prom with me Kayla Marie Rose ?

I shook vigorously as tears flowed down my eyes, then he smiled I opened my mouth so my shrill voice could speck.

Me: yes, yea , YES !

It felt like he was asking me to marry him, but at this school Prom was everything it meant your reputation depended on it and if you were apart of school curriculums you could get in for free but I knew they had a show the same day of the dance which was on Valentine’s Day.  Then I started to see the Bad side of things like what if they miss the dance  or get stuck in traffic or get jumped by a bunch of crazy fans, I already got like 6 death threats from there fanbase, when I only took one pic of me and prodigy. I just shook my head looking down.

Prodigy: Kayla what’s wrong ?

He lifts my chin with his soft thumb, and I could now clearly see his brown caring eyes through his shades

Me: What if you don’t make it to the Dance?

Prodigy:  Don’t worry; about that well pick you and the girls up early, so yall can go to the concert with us.

Me: aww , really ?

Prodigy : Really, I just wanna make you happy Kayla. Honestly

I grab him closer, and pull off his shades. He grabs my waist tightly as I give him a slow romantic kiss, slowly our lips clash together over and over again until finally he kisses me with more passion as I wrap my arms around his waist. I finally pull away as I look into his deep eyes and his jawline tightens.

>>LUNCH BELL RINGS <<

Me: … Why you gotta be so perfect ?

Prodigy : why you gotta be so beautiful

Me : awe!

*He pulls my chair out slowly as we sit down and start to eat*