Hooper

~!*’ KAYLA’S P.O.V.~!*’

I hopped out the shower, as I changed into my jersey and Purple Nikes. The Game was gonna start and I needed to get ready. This was finals, It was like the super Bowl but for basketball. I blasted my stereo as I started to stretch but I heard a pop. Like a pebble.

I ignored it as I sat there, looking for my socks..

>POP!

It was coming from my window, I walked towards it slowly.

>POP

?: Kayla..

I walked over to my curtains, lifting them up slowly. Then I looked down to see prod. He give me a sly smile but I give him a death stare…I lifted my window as a weird silence grew between us.

Me: what ?

Prodigy: come down, so we can talk *smiles*

Me: no.

Prodigy: kayla, am sorry.

Me: STFU! CRAIG!

Prodigy; don’t call me that, call me what you used to call me..

Me: No.

Prodigy: why?

Me: Because, were NOT together. Go away, I gotta game

Prodigy: kayla please come down, please.

Me:……..

I just stared at him, as He twirled a little rose between his fingers. I slam my window down as I put on my shoes quickly, I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. Yea, I know. BAD idea, but I like prodigy I even think I love him and I could stay mad. Am not that type of female.

I opened the door and stepped a side. As he walked in, I was home alone. My brother goes to UCLA, and my parents are workaholics. My baby sister Meme was spending a night at her friends house. I walked away from him and into the kitchen and I was hungry.

Prodigy: talk to me.

Me: …..

I wasn’t gonna talk. Like he did to me, he broke up with me cuz of chyna’s decision. I cant blame him though, she doesn’t think before she huts people around him. But he broke up with me cuz of his Huge Ego.. I cant stand the cockiness. ugh!

 Prodigy: Kayla.

I ignored him as I grab my mom’s leftovers, grilled chicken and mashed potatoes. I put them into the microwave as wrapped around my waist and he kissed my neck, slowly he spoke

Prodigy: you cant ignore me forever, baby Girl.

I shoved him away as I grabbed my food and sat down. He snatched my chicken and ran.

Me: B!TCH!

I Ran after him, we were between my mom’s leather couches when I tackled him to the ground.

Me: that’s the sh!t you don’t do craig crippen jr! ugh! Don’t ever take my sh!t like that again, I swear- -

His moist lips, clashed against mine. We fell against the couch as I deepened the kiss, he slowly slips my bra-strap down before I knew it things happened… but when were both mad he can get it ! (; We both came up for air, I smiled at him.

Prodigy: you still mad ?

I shook my head as I looked at my iphone, damn! It was 7:50! Thank God, I lived a couple of blocks down from the school. I grabbed prodigy as we put our clothes back on as we went to the Game.

Prod: Kayla!

Me: prod!

Prod: hurry up!

Me: Gimme a sec!

I slipped on my shoes as I grabbed my Gym bag, it was nearly time for the finals and I really wanted us to win! If we won against the Knights we would win as champions of Cali! AM so excited but anxious, I hope chyna. Comes to her senses, I seen the sh!t they wrote on instragram and youtube. I really needed to talk to her, all of this was a mess. But I guess its Karma, everyone has to sacrifice and go through something right ?

Prod: come on, babe!

Me: am coming!

I grab a banana and Gatorade, I hop into prod’s car. As we drive to school, we finally arrive. I kiss roc softly as he smiles down at me.

prod: you so small, I hope they don’t hurt my baby! *laughing*

Me: you wont have worry about that ! BYEE, prod!

He laughs as I walk off into the locker room, I find the Girls but Chyna isn’t here.

Na’Kayla; WHERE DF IS SHE?!

Ka’Layla: calm down, she’s always late.

 Me: I know but, its –

I check my screen we play in 2minutes.

Me: its time for us to be out there.

Mr. Evans: you guys ready?!

We yell ‘Yes COACH’ but he scans the room and his eyes land on me.

Mr. Evans: WHER IS CHYNA?!

 He practically screamed at my face, I looked down and just shrugged my shoulder. He curse under his breathe and looked up.

Mr. Evans: then we need a defense.

Everyone reminded quiet, shidd! No body fvcked with chyna’s position or play, even Bree reminded quiet. Mr.Evans stared at us, then he stared back at me.

Mr. Evans: KAYLA ! YOUR UP !

Me: what ? but - -

Mr. Evans: do it! Or your off the team! He passes me the ball and I nod my head. Sacrifices, right?  We all line up and run out the Locker rooms, we stand in front of the Big Banner, The call our team names and We all run through the banner and the spotlights shine on my face, I been waiting my whole life for this moment. Basketball was my life, it was how I could relax and let everything Go. The referee through up the Ball as I pushed it towards our way, let the games began.