Scandals & Love. . . .

Me : ok . what’s wrong ?

(Silence)

Me: come on! Am spending the evening with my chicas, nothing can ruin that !

Cae’tlen: nothings wrong . *smirk*

Me : then why’s everybody so quiet.

Ka’Layla : nothing

Ja’Kayla : you’ll  see

Me : O.O

I Look back up and see Kayla pulling into a Driveway but not just a driveway. I gated mansion that looked amazing. She pulled out her phone quickly and texted someone, Suddenly the Gate Buzzed loudly then Opened dramatically she finally pulled in and I could see the Big Tour bus parked to the side , f-ck. It’s the Boys , were here for the boys. I turn back around as everyone ignored my glance then I crossed my arms over my chest waiting for them to explain.

Kayla : Look the boys invited us to dinner , ok ?!

Na’Kayla : right. Just be coo .

Ka’Layla : there amazing and Fine a’f give them a chance .

 Cae’tlen : and I heard Jacob wants to see you ! boo

I cross my arms and Looked out the window ,  really idgaf about Princeton

Me : yall didn’t have to lie or bring me

Ka’Layla : It wouldn’t be the same with my babymama

Na’Kayla : right ! come on . Its gon’ be fun!

Kayla : COME ON !

She hops out the car and they follow and of course Na’Kayla opens my door waiting for me to climb out. I do it slowly and rest my head on her shoulder as we walk into the house , It was beautiful . Well expect for the  little portraits of them everywhere. I slowly walk over to the furnace, where I see the picture of the boys winning the BET awards , and right below the picture there were the golden statues they won. I run my fingers slowly through all four of the golden star statues; I run my hand through the engraved letters of the boys’ Nicknames.

3 years later am standing here in there living room but the last thing I felt was honorable or pity. The rest of my girls walk to the kitchen and I follow slowly. Roc and Prod are in the kitchen talking and Laughing.

Roc : hey beautiful *kissing her hand*

Ka’Layla : Hey , boo !

They interlock hands, staring and blushing at each other. Ka’Layla whispers something into roc’s ears making him turn slightly pink , he runs to the refrigerator grabbing Chocolate syrup and  whipped cream.  They interlock hands running upstairs slamming roc’s door in a loud unison as I try to start my sentence.

Kayla : they nasty *laughs*

Prodigy : probably , but you will be too. When am done with you (;

Kayla : O.O *blushes*

They start to walk off leaving me with Cae’tlen and Na’Kayla

Na’Kayla : wait were our the other boys ?

Prodigy : in the game room , down the hall to the left .

He disappears as he guides Kayla to the pool , Oh lawd ! this is gonna be something else. . . . We Listen to his instructions but they were about 5 doors to our left ! but we just followed the one that sounded Like fake gunshots  and Yelling. I walk in to see Myles, Princeton and Ray. They were playing Black Ops, Me my girls looked down at them , disappointed . They were going against each other not one person called a dayum soul. I started to giggle as they looked up at us.