Home <3

I hop in. I got it for my 15th from my mom before she pasted away , I run my hands slowly on the leather purple steering wheel. I used to love letting my mom  drive the car and we would talk about anything. Then we would come home and cook dinner for mason and my dad , Leo. I smiled at the happy memories but everything was different now. Everything. I finally arrive at my ma’ I love calling my grandma ma since I was a little but her real name was Gloria Isabelle Sanchez, she was my mom’s mother. I lived with my maz at times or I would stay at my Dadz but only when tina his mistress wasn’t in town.  I hated that bale-headed home wrecker , and I could never understand how she got everything in the will . But I don’t care really I got my younger brother mason , and my ma with my reputation at school. I don’t care what anybody thinks. I finally pull up in the driveway, I hop out the care running inside. I could already smell the fresh taco’s and ribs being cooked for dinner, I run to the kitchen and give ma a hug , and a kiss to mason.

ma : what took you so Long ,

Me : oh , nothing

I shrug my shoulders, as I sit down by mason. He’s doing his homework  and smiles up at me .

Mason : CHYNA ! CHYNA , GUESS WHAT ?!

Me : what , mi Corazon ? *smiles*

He pulls out a white sheet , with a Big A+ plastered on the tip of the paper in big red letters , with a yellow smiley face. It had addition and subtraction facts. I could tell there were about 100 problems , I look up at him with a big smile and give him a Hug .

Me : Mason , this is amazing ! give me kissy

He plants one right on my cheek, and smiles again. I reach for my purse and pull out a twenty-dollar bill. I hand it to him which he takes quickly and holds it up to the ceiling Light , and squints.

Mason : another dollar closer to a million *smiles*

ma : just like your papa

We break into laughs , she was right that’s what my dad used to say all the time , when he came back from work ‘another dollar closer to a million’

ma : both of you , go wash up. Mason put your homework away

He jumps up from the table putting his folder and homework in his book bag, racing to his room , I walk over to the sink washing my hands.

Me : how was your day , ma ?

ma : it was good tomorrow am taking Mason to—

She starts coughing in between gasps , and it didn’t sounded good. I looked at her and she coughed even harder I ran to the sink and poured her some water, guiding her to the table . where she sat down and took a long gulp.

Me : ma, you ok?

She looks at me, and smiles slightly but she didn’t answer my question.

Ma : chyna , I must go see the doctor on Friday. Pick up mason at school around 3 can you do that for me ?

She gives me a weak smile and I nob slightly. Before I could ask her, why. Mason runs in smiling big , with his hands in the air.

Mason : chyna ! ma , LOOK IWASHED MY HANDS , by myself !

Me : great job , mas !

Mason sits down and grandma says the prayer , we finally start eating. Joking around and laughing about school and Our day. We were having a good time. When we were done eating , I washed up the dishes and put them in the dishwasher, I slowly walked to mason’s room , where I heard Ma , reading the end of 6 little monkeys , She finally got the end of the story and I was already at the edge of mason’s bed.

Ma : and now , 6 little monkeys were all asleep in there bed.

She kissed his cheek , and I did the same . I tucked him tighter , as my ma turned on his nightlight. We both quickly walked out his room , closing his door.

Ma : get some’ sleep chyna.

Me : I know but its Friday !

Ma : mhmmm , *signs* goodnight chyna

Me : goodnight

I jog down the hall to my room , and walking in slowly. I love the vibe my room brought to me , my neon cheetah prints on my walls, and old pictures of my family from scrapbooks that are still in my closet. I lock the door and walk to my bathroom , and hop in the shower. As soon as the hot water, hits my back my worried thoughts spiral in my head making me queasy, what did Ma’ have to go to the hospital?  What is Bree , up to ? Why did everybody think I was to Hard on Bree? I sat there thinking about the answers that I couldn’t come up with and when things can get anymore , confusing my phone starts buzzing. I switch off the water and grab my orange towel , running to my outlet to my phone charger.

Me : hello ?

Kayla : HEY ! um, you wanna go out for pizza ?

I look across my room to see my book and homework piling on top of each other , I just shrug my shoulders I haven’t been out for a while and its with my girls, anyways.

Me : Now ?

Kayla : yea , at Marco’s you coming ?

Me : yea , call me when your outside

 I hung up , and realized I been a totally b!tch and I haven’t let loose in a while. .I shrug my shoulder and walk over to my closet. I wore my nirvana T-shirt with my black jean shorts that our studded Gold on one side and with my Pumps. I walked over to my jewelry box and pull out my angel necklace my dad gave to me when I was 8 , it had angel wings that shined in the light , I could never tell if it had real diamonds but I didn’t care it was the last thing that had of my dad. It was half an angel wing , my dad always kept there other half. When he died the police could never find the necklace. I shoved the necklace thoughts out my head and grabbed my phone and purse , heading for the door.

I quickly walk towards my Ma’s room. Her TV’s turned on and I lean on the doorway. I stand patiently …

Ma : you got until 10 , be safe.

Me : thanks , Ma

Ma : have fun , love’

I grab a water bottle from the fridge waiting for Kayla’s call. Bout 5 minutes later , My phone starts buzzing

:: TEXt message ::::

Kayla’theMainee} Outside! Hurry Up! We Got places to BE !

TheOutsiderChyna} On my way

I finally grab my bag and Key, Locking the door behind me. I see Kayla’s Orange Jeep hovering with all my girls inside (Ka’Layla , Na’Kayla , and Cae’tlen) I really did this break from school and at home. I love hanging with my girls esspially at Marco’s Pizza Place. He has the best pizza in town and he knows just the way I like it . AM a different person out of school a little more trill and calm but its only cuz am hanging with my girls the whole afternoon. I as soon as I hop in they all greet me and have the stereo blasting to my favorite song ‘Titanium’  I look around and I don’t know something different is up with my girls . There more dressed up and a little to quiet . I turn down the volume and turn to face my girls and give kayla a litte side-glance as she was driving.