The Edge . . .

I Quickly put my plate into the sink giving her a hug , as she sits there and shakes her head up and down.

Ma : I know am sorry , I - - 

Me : (whisper) its ok

Mason : CAN we go CHYNA , PLEASEE ! am gonna BE LATE !

Me : ok , ok ! come on!

I help him slip on his Backpack slowly as I grab my purse . We both race to the door, before leaving giving Ma a Kiss. We finally Hop in my Jeep as we start to drive to mason school. The radio blasting to the Wheel on the bus but me and mason made our own verison for Mason , on his birthday. I had connections for a personal studio, and so we recorded it for his birthday. He’s addicted to the whole song , he wont go anywere without listening to it.

Mason : THE WHEELS ON THE BUS , VROOOM VROOM VROOM

I stop infront of his little school, while other kids run in giggling and joking. I see a group of boy and girls waiting for mason to go in.

Me : BYE ,mas! *kisses him*

Mason : don’t forget , to pick me up chyna don’t !

Me : I wont pinky swear

Ours pinkies interlock, as he jumps out the car with his spongeBob Backpack laughing, I wave as pull off.  Dayum,  school. More Pain, More drama and deception ..Ugh !

I pull up in the parking Lot, slowly applying my Red cherry Lip Glass against my red Lipstick, I slowly rub my lips together as I grab my purse and iphone.  Finally, walking into the school I quickly paste to my locker. We got about 3 minutes before the bell rings and am never late. I finally arrive quickly spinning my combination, it finally pops open. I start looking through my locker for my science and Algebra book.  I finally spot it behind my biology book and chemistry book. Before I could reach over to grab them, warm strong arms grab my waist and kiss my cheeks. I look up to see Princeton, smiling big at me. I shove him away grabbing my books, but he grabs my arm before I could walk off.

Princeton: you’re still mad?

Me : get off me.

I grid my teeth, from biting his hand. First off he invited someone I disputed and he kissed her. I thought that dance meant something, will I guess I was wrong again….

Princeton : chyna.

Me : F*ck you ! ok, just leave me, DF ALONE !

Princeton: I love you chyna .

Me : YOU barely know me.

Princeton : ……

Me: you don’t think I know how this all works ?! HUH ?

Princeton : WHAT WORKS ?! look, the first time I saw you I knew you were different. I like you, I truly do..

*He puts my hands into his but , I jerk away*

Me : BULLSH!T , ok ?! All you want is to f-ck, right ? then leave and am not even sure if you  NOT F-CKING BREE , SO STAY THE F-CK AWAY FROM ME ?! A-W-A-Y  

Princeton: ….

I had to push him away, it was complicated. He doesn’t want me, I had to protect myself from him. I loved him with everything I had in me, from my soul to my heart. But he wouldn’t want me, I repeated in my head slowly but all he did was come closer and give me another secure warm hug. All I wanted to do now, was tear him apart sexually and emotionally. But I just stood there as he whispered in my ear.

Princeton : am not going anywhere until your mine chyna Williams am not going anywhere until you love me back am not losing you.am not tryann use you , I need you &’d I love you…