Deception (part 3)

I shake my head as I try to twirl My combination in but my locker was already open, I open it from the handle as Pregnant Test Boxes and Condoms pile out of my locker, I drop all my homework and books as I fully open my locker door, ‘NEED THESE’ & ‘WHORE’ in red were spray painted in my locker. I cover my mouth to keep from screaming as finally the tears return they sprinkle down my face, as bite my inner lip. Who is doing this to me , I didn’t do anything to deserve this. But maybe I did, Everyone around me was chuckling now, I bent down and grabbed my things and just walked away. I didn’t know, what else to do. It was Lunch and I just wanted to talk to my chicas..

            I walked into the Lunchroom, and spotted our table. But it was full with Bree and Jasmine as My girls and the Boys laugh and Joke around. I grip my lunch tray to find another spot in the cafeteria but there wasn’t… Everytime my eyes spotted a spot someone who wasn’t seating at the table, just moved there things or blocked it. I could feel my cheeks burn, but I just stared at my feet. I grabbed my tray, and walked out the cafeteria….

*GYM* (last Class)                                                                            

I quickly walked over and changed. I had the same class with my girls and with the Boys, I just wanted them back. I hate being alone, I thought school would cheer me up, after Ma’s death and I have to go over my Dad’s house to meet his unknown part of the family. I just wanted my friends back, and for this nightmare to be over…I walk over to my girls but they avoid my glance

Me: can we talk , please?

Kayla : about, what ?

Me: I don’t know….

Ka’Layla: that’s always been your f-cking Problem, chyna! You don’t know what you do, you only care about yourself,

Na’Kayla: I never thought, you were that thirsty for attention.

Me: NA’KAYLA?! I didn’t anything, I SWEAR!

Ka’Layla: you were the only one that knew I had a miscarriage with Jacob (Latimore) and you went around telling everybody on Facebook, now roc wont even look at me…

Kayla:  and you went on instragram telling everybody about  our relationship with the Boys, knowing good goddamn well that there fanbase is f-ckin crazy! I almost got jumped in a parking Lot at Wal-Mart!

Na’Kayla: and - - my dress for prom its ruined, and the only person that had a blue marker was who, the SAME PERSON THAT WROTE ON THE WALL AND HELL YEA IT’S THE SAME MARKER THAT RUINED MY 2,OOO dollar  DRESS!

Kayla: and you were flirting with Prodigy ! you texted him, that you needed him?! How could you, chyna ?!

Me: I swear I didn’t do anything, I was home the whole time

I lied about that part, since nobody knew about Ma’s death but I didn’t want pity, but I swear I didn’t any of these things.

Ka’Layla: YOU WERENT HOME THE WHOLE TIME, CUZ ME AND THE GIRLS WENT OVER THERE TO CHECK ON YOU YESTERDAY  since you missed a week of cheerleading and Basketball pratice!

Me:….

(Silence)

Kayla: Just be honest chyna, did you or didn’t you do this stuff?

Me: I didn’t …..I swear I…I - …

Na’Kayla: just save it.

Kayla: your being kicked off the basketball team, Coach Evans wants your stuff out the Lockers during Practice after school

Me: and who are you to tell me that!? I thought yall were my friends ?

 Kayla: Ordered By Coach Evans and the NEW captain of Dreamers Basketball team, and your retired Groupie.

Ka’Layla: Mrs. Tee wants your locker cleaned out too, your beign Kicked off the Team for the rest of the semester, chyna.

Me:…. Your right.

((Silence))

Me: cuz your just groupies and real friends stay by your side through everything…

They just look away as I walk out the Locker rooms, I really didn’t give a f-ck now. I lost my best friends, my grandma, my brother, and my boyfriend. I was pathetic, how could I hurt the people I cared about the most. They weren’t my groupies , they were my Best friends. But there right, because best friends would know what was going on in another’s Life and they sure as hell didn’t have a fuckin clue. I ran into the hall and flew against a wall as I slowly crept down to the floor, I began to sob lightly. I thought I would be strong enough, to hold this all together but I cant. My eyes were nearly red and my blood vessels pop. I was tired, I kept pinching and pounding my head against the wall, hoping this was all a dream. That I would wake up, probably in a mound of sweat and tears but I would be happy, in Ma’s arms and Mason smiling at me, reassuring everything would be ok but it didn’t. I closed my eyes as I wept harder, until I heard my name.

Chyna. I could reconigze the cocky, mid-deep voice anywhere and the expensive polo fragrance, that you could smell miles away even if you didn’t try..

Me: diggy.