The bus stop

There was no emotion of any kind on my face. But both the fast beating of my heart inside and my tears outside were making me sick.

The tears which I didn't know why it was coming. why did that flash come into my mind at that moment which I never wanted to remember again. All that was making me glum.

I remained sitting there silently, lost, alone with my head down. By the time I stood up his lights had already been switched off.

I looked, thought and looked again, Touching the window's mirror, my fingers felt that cold glass. However, my mind and my inner self both were against me.

It had been 1 o'clock in the night perhaps or could be even more than that, but not less. I don't remember well, I didn't have the watch.

I felt pity for myself, helpless and alone. Now I had no choice but to leave from there.

While leaving I once looked back towards the window in a dejected mood. I was sad, to be honest.

I was disappointed in myself and my actions. It was not me whom I saw for the first time. I couldn't do anything even if I wanted to, was that person me? No! I was never like that before. I don't remember myself in that state.

Well, there was no one on the road from where I was returning. Looking at the street dogs nearby, I realized that they were getting afraid of me, I didn't know, I had no idea. It was strange.

My head was working on different things so I didn't pay any attention to that. I walked some further and stopped in the middle of the road near a bus stop.

Carefully staring at the bus stop,  Walked gradually and sat, Like I owned that place.

The surroundings were really quiet. As if, it was assisting me to think deeper. Turning my head from left to right to see the quiet night.

I have heard that if someone tries to achieve something with all his heart, then the entire universe gets involved in helping that person. Is it true? I wanted to know.

"how should I approach him? how should I tell him?" I questioned, it was sudden, the sky was dark yet peaceful.

"I won't move from here until I decide what to do next," I whispered in my head and then repeated the same thing twice thrice.

Looked at the lights, looking at the road, looking at the things and the surroundings but still, I did not understand anything, I never thought that a simple task would become so difficult.

"How can I tell someone on my first meet that he has known me for a very long even though he has never seen me and met me?"

A flash came into my mind, I smiled, It was quite funny. Had I got the thing I was looking for? To be honest, no.

The strange thing I noticed was that he was the only person I saw after 11 pm and no one. Neither on the roads nor anywhere.

It already had been 3 am perhaps, and still, I was there at the bus stop, alone. I can say that the bus stop assisted me a lot.

By that time I was relaxed so I stood up and moved from there toward the way I came from. It was the ocean. Yeah, I was living near the sea.

"I'll come tomorrow!" that was the last thing I said to myself before leaving that bus stop.

I couldn't able to sleep after that.
My sole purpose in coming into this strange world was to bring him back where he belonged rightfully.

Tell him who exactly he was and who I was to him but after seeing him for the first time I realized it wouldn't be easy the way I would have thought.

All the old memories kept me awake. Those simple things were a lot for me to endure.

Hours turned into days, days into weeks, weeks into many days, time passed doing this, and I could do nothing except look at him, that bus stop became my nightly companion.