Something Beyond

Another night passed and I could do nothing but wait for the morning to see him again.

I couldn't believe I waited seventeen years for these moments and taken lots of days to find him, that was a harsh journey.

To be honest, I was, I was sad about not being able to do anything, I was wasting my time. Every day just go to that window and watch him like a thief.

That day came,
I decided that I would come back only after doing something, no matter what happened.

That was my first time going during the day. The road from which I had come yesterday was full of people and the bus stop was busy.

The surroundings were very different as compared to the night, which was unusual for me, I never liked crowded, noisy places.

I had some trouble during the day, I felt less confident during that time but somehow I managed myself.

I was making sure no one noticed me, so... slowly and carefully I went to the window like a thief.

He was not in his room, I didn't know if I was early or late. I gazed for a while into the room through the window.

I waited more, where he was, I had no idea, I wanted to share all the moments that were happening to someone but there was no one, Just me and my memories.

I finally heard some noise from his room, I got up and secretly looked, he was there opening his door, He was looking extremely tired.

I smiled I don't know why, I felt relieved, like, I had been waiting for him for centuries.

He was so tired that as soon as he lay down on the bed, he fell asleep within a few minutes.

I got up slowly, carefully, without making any noise and went inside through the window quietly, taking every step and two carefully going towards him.

I stopped and looked at him for a while, smiled, and chuckled, was I shy? Yeah, a little. It was a beautiful moment, the first time I saw him from so close.

All of a sudden, he saw himself lying in the same place where he was sleeping and heard something strange, he had never heard before.

He looked around to find that sound since that sound was echoing from his room only. I was watching everything.

While he was busy trying to find out the thing he was hearing, An enigmatic girl emerged in front of him, she was a little above the surface.

It was all of a sudden, he wasn't able to move an inch, nervous, scared. She came a little near, moved herself, and slowly and gently held his hand.

"Why are you so afraid?" looking into his eyes with a beautiful smile on her face.

He could not say anything, he was trying his best to grasp the moment but he was under the control of someone, he wanted to move but couldn't. Was it a nightmare?

Everything was beyond his understanding. He tried to move his eyes from her but before he could look, she came closer to him... and closer.

Feeling the fear in his eyes, noticing the shaking hand, hearing the fast heartbeat, feeling a deep breath, Inhaling and exhaling faster than before, she kissed his cheek slowly and gently.

He felt the soft skin like soft glass had just touched his cheek, warm lips, cool breath, and an attractive fragrance coming from her, She came a little closer to his ear, and he felt a second like an hour.

"I... missed... You...," she slowly whispered. His heartbeat became faster, he felt the feeling of something new and immediately got up from his bed.

He heard the same strange thing and noticed the speed of his heartbeat. He looked carefully and there was no one in his room, nothing.

Before he got up, I already had moved from there and was standing near the window, looking at him. His reaction was strange.

He was looking at his hand, confused, "It... Was a... Dream!," I read his lips saying that sentence.