Will You Go Out With Me

When I woke up, I found myself on a soft mattress once more but on the left side of the bed.

In other words, he had done as much as he could according to his situation.

I got up from there and looked around, there was no one in the room. Looking towards the clock side, I came to know that it was 56 minutes past 11 pm.

I couldn't hear anything even after paying full attention. Whether anyone was home or not, I was lost in my thoughts.

Finally, I heard footsteps coming closer to the door. I did not understand whose footsteps it was, so I stuck to the wall of the door.

At that very moment, the door opened and he came inside, I was happy that there was no one else except him.

Without looking towards the wall, he went straight, to the place where he had kept me hidden.

Not seeing me, "Oh no... no... where did she go?" I was watching his entire expression from behind, it was funny.

When he turned behind himself, he got scared, and his heartbeat suddenly raised while looking at me.

He sat on the bed, and took a deep breath, "Ahhh... Hmm..., you are fine, thank goodness, you know how stressed I was, you were sleeping for entire three days... and, I was not able to understand what to do... I mean... It was like... I am a criminal or something."

There was annoyance, sadness, misery, love, truth, worries, and care in his words.

I was just standing there looking into his eyes, like a statue, "Hmmm..." My reaction gave him a weird expression.

"say something... please" he was worried, he was confused, he was just like me, but... Something was off in me, which I was trying to process.

"I don't know what to say, but I feel something different..." I spoke like I was whispering but the words reached his ears.

"Something different?" immediate reaction.

"y... yes..." I was in deep thought and he was just looking at me, and I was looking at him but something else was going on in my mind.

"means?..."

"wait! what? Was I sleeping for a straight 3 days?" I thought I slept for a few minutes, that was shocking to me.

His expression changed after seeing me, I slowly went to him having a disappointed face, sat next to him, and hugged him.

"Hey... what happened... okay, don't tell me anything, I will not ask... Hmm, really" he and his voice were so cute.

"You are speaking so... innocently... I am smiling while having this boring face." I was in his arms feeling his chest having the comfort in my closed eyes, saying whatever was coming from my heart.

"So what... should I do?"

"Nothing... just why didn't you wake me up?" As soon as I expressed that, worries showed in my eyes, "You won't understand... how important this time is... You won't," words were alive.

"But I tried hard to wake you up... and what about I was scared of? You also know how difficult it was to keep you hidden, every time my mother came into the room, my condition would worsen due to fear, You were like a breathing statue, I was terrified, You weren't moving, who exactly are you? am I dreaming?... But...." his voice turned into like a baby by the end of the narration. I chuckled hearing his words.

For some moments, I had forgotten that he did not know me, his question was worthy to talk about.

I slowly removed my hand from his neck, "Hmm... will you go out with me?" Looking down at my feet I requested.

"Now?

"yeah... Now!"

"Really?... What if someone sees us?"

"What will happen if someone sees us? Nothing... Nothing will happen, you are not doing anything wrong."

"yeah, Right... Hmm... Okay," his expression was good, slow, as soon as he added he got up and walked towards the door.

"Where?" I asked looking into his deep brown eyes.

"We are going out, right?" He looked innocent.

"We will go through the window." His expression changed every time I talked.