The Game Of Questions

I did not expect him to ask that question, "Pain, behind my tears?" I whispered under my breath, why did not he ask me?

Like, who am I? Where have I come from? How did I heal him? Why am I only after him? What do I want? What is my Intention? Why am I doing all this? Where is my family? leaving everything aside he asked me that.

His look showed me that he wanted to know, he was waiting.

So slowly, "Tears? Look, I missed you a lot, maybe that is why, I couldn't meet you even if I wanted to, maybe that is why, I love you, maybe That is why, whenever I remember those things tears come out of my eyes, is that called pain?" I did not answer honestly.

The reason behind some pain, the reason behind some tears, and the reason behind some things cannot be explained in words. And I could not explain him, not at that time.

He was listening attentively, he was silent. Was Grasping the thing I told him? Perhaps!

My eyes were looking into his eyes, thinking, I don't know whether he was able to see the eyes full of love or just me creating fantasies in my mind.

"Hmm...." "Hmm..." sounded together, We both got innocent giggles on our faces, looking at each other. His eyes became smaller as he smiled, as so mine.

Attractive brown eyes, thick short hair, clear skin, a cute smile, an aura and a pure soul. He was looking perfect than ever that night.

"No... I can feel it, you are lying, your eyes are telling me that you are hiding something and no, that is not pain, at least not that pain which gives you tears in those eyes of yours." at last he added, I knew he won't be satisfied with my answer.

"Hmm... what do you think about me? Aren't you afraid of me? Not even a bit? Are you not worried? That a stranger lives in your house?"

"Do not ignore, please!"

I did not want to answer that question, "Hmm, can I, can I answer that later?" I requested calmly. My eyes wanted to be lost in his deep eyes.

He was nervous once more, "Don't, don't make a face like that, you, I mean, I will melt." his expression, his way of reacting, and his words were funny.

"Hahaha, I am just requesting" having a small giggle on my face, "Anyway, answer my question."

He waited for a while, now we were silent, the wind caressing our skin, hair, and soul.

"Afraid? No, not at all, the one who saved my life, how, can I be afraid of that person? Hmm?... I don't know you, not even a little, where did you come from? how did you come? I don't know anything, and... and I won't even ask, but I feel inside that I am connected to you, when you were unconscious I was there looking at you every hour, I used to look at you and get upset, sometimes I used to think that I should tell my mother about you so that my mother takes you to the hospital, but something stopped me from the inside, So in those three days, nothing came into my mind as you are thinking now... I was never afraid of you, not today and not even now... I was never been this happy before, seems as if I have known you for ages, I simply feel good to be with you."

I noticed his words, his reaction, his way of telling, his nose, his ear, his lips, his movement, however, I didn't say a word.

"You... Ask!" having a slight smile on my face.

"Are you alone? Really?... Don't have parents?"

"No, I don't have parents here, I'm alone, I... I have just you and no one, that is why I am staying with you..." I answered him directly looking into his eyes, I hope he has seen the truth hidden in my eyes.

"you ask... now."

"Can I, Can I stay with you?... More?" I tried politely.

"I will love it, if you stay with me more, stay with me till whenever you want, I'll make sandwiches for you..." he gave his answer immediately, looking down, I could feel that he was speaking from his heart.

"ask! You" I liked his answer, I felt good.

"Do you love me? Really?"

"Love you? Yeah! My love for you can not be explained in words, I have come from far away... I can not explain my journey, it's hard, it's painful... If I say any word more than this I will cry again." His heartbeat was faster than before hearing my words.

Waited, "Ask me... Another question." He added beautifully.

It was late for him, he never had been awake this late before, so instead of asking the question I went closer to him and closer, hugged him. Feeling his shivers, his blush, his warm chest, and his fast heartbeat inside.

Hearing my words he fell asleep, I took him in my arms gently and stood up, smiled, he was light, he was pure, walking back slowly on the same path holding him in my arms.

I put him on his bed, and I lay down where he had hidden me. It was a memorable night, I was delighted inside. while thinking I don't remember when I fell asleep.